X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cirque Du Soleil - Quidam

Anyone been to see the show ?

What did you think ?

I went the other night expecting it to be crap, Thinking oh yeah clowns and men in tights all prancing around like fairies........

WELL WAS I WRONG.........

I won't say much about the show because there may be some of you still to see the show.....
    But I was quite blown away by it all, and my memory of the show is growing daily as there was way to much to remember in the one night....

The other thing was he music, now I not really into classical music but their mix of rock,classic and singing was frigging awesome....

anyway post up what you though if you saw the show.......

i thought it was excellent....
    especially when that big guy was holding about three people above himself....

NAGA JOLOKIA CHILLI
    1,041,427 SHU
    go on you know ya wanna try one!

Comment

I agree with you gordo..

Friggin awesome show... highly recommended it for those who can afford to go. Finishes soon though.

Comment

havent seen quidam

but i remember saltimbanco being pretty amazing

Comment

I was very impressed that ALL the music was actually performed live, the singing, guitar everything. Very good show, especially the guy in the wheel at the very start of the show.
          http://www.internetblackout.com.au/

Comment

seeing it this friday, will report back

Comment

it was a fantastic show ... i wanted to go again but dont have the time
              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Havent seen this one but I saw Alegria when that was in town a few years ago.
                Thought it ws really good. Ended up getting the Soundtrack too... there are heaps of different shows from these guys going on around the world, and the soundtracks are available.
                Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Loved it! I love all that music kinda stuff! Opera LOUD My fav bit was the couple. TheuGuy and the girl. Man, how strong were they. Imagine holding up someone on your shoulders whilst the other person is doing a headstand with no arms!! And then staying like that for at least 10 minutes and moving around.
                  Being able to lift your own leg andhold it whilst you are balancing someone else upside down on your shoulders !! WTF!!!
                  Apparently there was a documentary on those two and thats guy stomach muscles are Superheroes muscles.
                  And I can tell ya girls, his arse want bad either! Yummo!
                  BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY ARE THE ONES THAT LET THE LIGHT IN

Comment

I havn't been personally but friends of mine brought VIP ticket for about $200 which included a DVD which ive seen and that itself was awsome, pre-drinks and nibbles, got to meet the performers, the show booklet (like$30 to buy) interlude drinks again.
                    Totally worth the extra money.

Comment

Yeah we went the first week. We had front row seats (just outside the VIP area), but then again I did book in November ;-)

It was bloody amazing. I'd never been to a Cirque show before and I was blown away - so was the other half and our mate that we took along as his birthday present (Aren't I a nice guy!)

As soon as it finished I wanted to go back and sit through it all again. Apparently there are some different acts - eg the guy in the German wheel didn't perform when we were there. But yeah, I was stunned from the beginning, through the girls with the diabolos, through the clowns, the balancing and when they did the four person tower (SHIT!), and when they swung out on ropes over the audience i felt my hair move as she went over my head!

Roll on the next show!

Comment

Saw this show a couple of weeks ago and was amazed at how great it was. Top thing to watch if you get the change to !
                        RAM MOTOSPORT ZX10 RR#191

Comment

Working...
                        X