Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music for bike movies

HI All,

I am making a dvd of a track day and need some suggestions of music to put in. Something along the lines of blink, disturbed, gunners, lenny kravitz etc more rock than anything else.

What I have used so far is acdc, gunners, blink, disturbed, Jamiroquai

So if anyone has any bike dvds at home can you check the music score and let me know?

FANKS!
    1, Always look good
    2, Always know what you're doing
    3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

dude, i got a shit load of punk here, and other stuff too, but if ya want some sweet punk that isn't on every other bike DVD around, then let me know....

Comment

most metallica songs

fuel
      st anger
      there both good

bloodhound gang also

Is Dead

Comment

Sounds strange but check out some surfing videos...they always have kickass soundtracks

Comment

Check out Dubs's music thread on what everyone gets revved up to, would be a good place to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Infusi0n@Aug 9 2005, 03:39 PM
            Check out Dubs's music thread on what everyone gets revved up to, would be a good place to start.
            [snapback]146631[/snapback]
            mmmmm good idea cheers bra
            1, Always look good
            2, Always know what you're doing
            3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Techno. Jeff Mills, Luke Slater etc. Value!

Comment

Simple - Deep Purple
                I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

An oldie but a goodie Ballroom Blitz by Sweet
                  PERFORMANCE TRAINING CENTRE

Comment

hmm i could cut and paste my .txt of soundtrack possibilities that ive noted whilst on shuttle thru the mp3 collection ....

But then if i wanted to use it wouldnt be "original"

You can do some good stuff by mixing up rock into electronic/mellow then rev back up with ya piece da resistance rock/thrash/happy hardcore ( ) track

Comment

i love hearing tool & rage against the machine in the background of clips, mind you there better suited to the stunting

Comment

once saw 5 people on bikes come up behind me (in aircraft style formation, and switching positions) at the time I had the song "Catch" by kosheen playing in the car.

really suited the scene. got my blood pumping. lol
                        No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

white zombie - more human than human
                          limp bizkit - my way or the highway
                          AC/DC - highway to hell, thunderstruck, TNT, shake your foundations (hard to choose motivational/ good for clips songs, cos i just like them all for any occasion)

blink -anthem if u aint already using it
                          Respect is earned, not enforced.

Comment

Green Day - Welcome to Paradise

Comment

Originally posted by duffman@Aug 12 2005, 11:16 AM
                              white zombie - more human than human
                              [snapback]147522[/snapback]
                              Thats a very hard song to work with, if makes the short list, check out the "meet Bambi in the king's harem mix", from Supersexy Swingin' Sounds as well as the Astro Creep 2000 version.

If we are talking more works from Mr Zombie, check out Grindhouse (A Go Go). Its one of my favs to use, esp if you want time to do a really show-offish title/introduction. (White Zombie - La Sexorcisto: Devil Music, Vol 1)

Bring her down to crippletown is pretty good too (Rob Zombie - the sinister urge) - but this is more of a back packer stunt video sound track than racing imho.

Will be interesting to see what you choose.

Thinking about it, check out Crazy Train (Techno Remix) - Ozzy Ozbourne feat. Madonna that could work nicely also.

Comment

Working...
                              X