Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to be banned and can everyone tell me just how awesome I am when I get banned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to be banned and can everyone tell me just how awesome I am when I get banned

Whats the best way to go about it?
    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Ib4l
    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

I think I have it.
      2006 Yamaha R1SP;
      In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
      Amen, brother. Amen.
      My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

The mods are in league with the trolls hence why you were silenced.
        My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

ibtl

Comment

Speed.
            Originally posted by Desmo
            Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

3 mins, still going....FAIL!

Comment

Spoiler: show
                nothing to see here... bet you are disappointed
                Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Name trolls lower their troll-fu...

and we wouldn't want that...

Comment

legend has it that a thread was whacked while a poll was still being formulated

...or so the story goes

Comment

Hey Horny.

How long was mine up?
                      The one I was infracted for 'wasting Mods time unnecesarrrrrrrrily'?

Comment

this one lasted about 10 seconds until someone rigged the results and re-opened it; http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...ften-up-38212/
                        2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                        In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                        Amen, brother. Amen.
                        My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

I think camel salesman probably holds the record, from when he used macros to start new threads a billion times per second..
                          "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Nice thread title Semi...

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
                              The one I was infracted for 'wasting Mods time unnecesarrrrrrrrily'?
                              Yeah I love that one.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Working...
                              X