Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pollfish Returns - How many christmas threads should we have this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pollfish Returns - How many christmas threads should we have this year?

It's already started, I guess the shops have been gearing up for three months now so people are starting to think about the fat pedo in the red suit and, of course, we need to post shit about whatever it is we're thinking about.

I think Christmas is such a big event - every. damned. year. - that it deserves more than one thread. But it's easy to go overboard. You know, a thread for touchy feely happy hippies who want everyone to peace out and pass the pipe. A thread for the cynics to prove how hard they are. A thread for the whiners to whine about the crap presents and how auntie nellie snubbed them 13 years ago at grandma's house. A tonne of for sale threads to try and offload the shit that's been wrapped and pass-the-parcelled on to you this year.

You get the idea.

So PSB, how much is enough? How much is too much?
    None
    19.51%
    One, and all others should be merged into it.
    19.51%
    A few, to keep the different people happy
    21.95%
    Eleventy billion. Christmas is good, you can never have enough of a good thing
    39.02%
    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

This can only end well
    '====
    //`
    -Magilla
    They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
    Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

Originally posted by Melkor
      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

3.682e13
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

So..whats Santa bringing people?
          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

One for every day of the month leading up to xmas like an xmas calender

Poll lacks options
            Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

none

Comment

42... no wait... yes 42
                Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                . .

Comment

Three... one for those who like it, one for those who don't and one for those who don't give a rats n wanna just get drunk/laid/insert something awesome here.

Comment

SMEGAMAN is a genius, maybe we need a 'thread for those who really need a root for christmas'
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Comment

3.1415926535(e)

Because Christmas is about pi(e).

Posted via Mobile Device
                        sigpic

Comment

square root of -1

because like this number, christmas is imaginary.
                          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

I don't think we should have any Christmas threads. It could be offennsice to PSBers who come from a non christian backround.
                            Can you help with foster care?
                            http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
                              I don't think we should have any Christmas threads. It could be offennsice to PSBers who come from a non christian backround.
                              ummmm... how?
                              "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                              X