Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you say...."Oops"?

BBC News - Italian police crash Lamborghini supercar

Italian police have crashed their most valuable patrol car, a 165,000-euro (£150,000) Lamborghini.
    The accident happened near the northern Italian town of Cremona where it was on display at a student jobs fair.
    Reports say the car swerved to avoid another vehicle which crossed into its path, ploughing into two stationary cars. It was damaged beyond repair.
    One of the two officers in the vehicle at the time of the incident suffered a broken rib, the other received bruises.
    The Lamborghini car, painted in the Italian police force's blue and white colours, was a gift to the force from the carmakers in 2004.
    The six-speed luxury vehicle with a 500-horsepower engine is designed to go from zero to 100km/h (60mph) in four seconds.

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f20/whoops-96053/
    Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

oh well.

Comment

:sook:
        2006 Yamaha R1SP;
        In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
        Amen, brother. Amen.
        My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

'====
          //`
          -Magilla
          They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
          Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris
            I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Working...
              X