Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger is on the endangered List

Well theres a surprise!
    Ol 'Tiger got caught....the missus chasing him down the driveway with a golf club.
    Wiminz be coming out of the wordwork...all making claims.

poor poor tiger

When will celebrities learn to keep it in their pants?
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

I always thought he was a bit of a dick but now i like him.

Well done champ!
    Milk, milk, lemonade, round the corner Adelaide

Comment

Today tonight had a thing on their show last night. I mean seriously, its not news, its gossip. Who gives a shit what the guy does!!
      Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Today tonight had a thing on their show last night. I mean seriously, its not news, its gossip. Who gives a shit what the guy does!!
        Strange really because usually the journalistic caliber of today tonight is quite high.

I might write a letter to the council, I hope I dont get swooped by magpies on the way to the letter box.
        My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

i dont get it. His wife's really hot. Unless these other wiminz are lettin him do the really messed up stuff, why risk loosing half your stuff and sponsorship etc. But who he plays the back 9 with is nobody's business but his wife's. I mean who cares.
          Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Oh fuckity, fuckity, fuckity, fuck - Tiger isn't an angel descended from heaven and my children are corrupted by a role model especially selected for them by my media guardians and my world is ending - much... really it is...

Comment

Had these sitting in my inbox this morning.... didn't take long.

"Crouching Tiger, hidden hydrant"

What does Tiger Woods have in common with baby seals?
              They both get clubbed by Norwegians.

That's the first time Tiger Woods has failed to drive 300 yards

Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree ... he couldn't decide
              between a wood and an iron.
              Perhaps Tiger should have used a driver

I find it's a nightmare driving at 2.05am: sometimes you can't see the
              Woods for the trees.

Tiger's wife went for him over a birdie.

What was the second worst part of Tiger's car accident? The police found
              the driver in the trunk.

What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They
              went clubbing.

What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a
              ball 400 yards.
              I want to leave this world the same way I entered it, screaming and covered in blood.

Comment

He was always too robotically perfect. This at least means he's human.
                For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by TRENTO43 View Post
                  i dont get it. His wife's really hot.
                  Posted via Mobile Device
                  But she looks insane

Bitches be crazy

Originally posted by vk6hgr
                  My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Originally posted by redfern View Post
                    Strange really because usually the journalistic caliber of today tonight is quite high.

Today Tonight makes Zoo look like the Wall Street Journal.
                    '====
                    //`
                    -Magilla
                    They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
                    Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

Maybe he can change his name to Cheetah Woods ^_^

Comment

Leave tiger alone!!!

^^ imagine that all in capitals

Comment

He's like Obama's evil twin.

In my book any way.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Meh, when you've got beer on tap, you occasionally want a bourbon.

Onya Tiger.
                            Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Working...
                            X