Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspension & dyno tune extreme boys toyz bunbury - awesome!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension & dyno tune extreme boys toyz bunbury - awesome!!!!

hi all, just joined what a great site i now know where i will be spending my evenings !!!! well was reading through some of the posts and noticed one about extreme boys toyz, so thought i would start my own thread (just wanted to see i could do it!)

anyway i took my bike in there a couple of months ago (honda CRF450R) and had k-tech suspension fitted and a full dyno tune. my bike is now awesome. it handles like a dream with the new suspension i would recommend it to ANYONE and goes heaps faster after the dyno tune too.

i had also heard a few bad things about ebt but went in and had a chat with them and they were soo helpful he even run my bike on the dyno for nothing to show me the ratio. couldnt be nicer, when i rang the dynojet head office they told me that merv has more experience on the dyno than them and is probably one of the best ones in aus they said that he used to work closely with the british superbikes in the uk. hey they werent wrong the difference in my bike is amazing. they were also really fussy about the suspension set up to make sure that they got it right and RIGHT they DID!! i recon i am at least 5 secondds faster round the bunno track

honestly no matter what you have heard they are a great bunch of blokes just glad i took my bike there, will defo use them next season. and looking at buying a husky too as they are getting such a good write up in the mags and doing well in the shootouts. does anyone own a husky that could give me any feedback cheers catch ya

hi pete
    just to say i found them helpful too. got my bike in there week after next so hopefully all will be good. hey does anyone know if that merv is single!!! mmm

Comment

Care to explain how these posts are coming from a shared computer?
      Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

lolz.. I'm sure its just a coincidence Rob

Comment

It's bunbury.. they only have teh one computer... didn't you know?

Comment

i am at work and the new girl left this site up on her computer not seen it before so thought i would join. lol maybe i should start another new thread on shared computers.

Comment

Where do you work Pete? Been googling your shop name?

Colour me skeptical
              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

New girl hot ?

Comment

i work in an office very exciting lol. yes the new girl is rather tasty!!! beats the old crows that are here haha

Comment

ok, I'll be less subtle. Do you have any association with extreme boys toys? That is professionally, socially or otherwise?

It just seems a large conincidence that after some of the threads here lately, 2 people sharing the same PC have suddenly leapt to their defence.
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

no only as a customer a couple of months ago, i know she has booked her bike in there for a service. and the page that was on her computer was that thread i read it, joined the site and put my opinion! didnt know at the time that it was her thread, now i do and now she will know i been on her computer and now she will probably crack the shits with me. which is just great as i was going to ask her to the office christmas party with me so probably just bloody blown it.

Comment

Comment

Care to explain why both of your email accounts are as follows

timelesschick@hotmail.com
                          timelesschick@aol.com
                          My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
                          Motorcycle Panel & Paint
                          Q-Zar Fremantle
                          Rated-R Parts
                          PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
                          Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
                          CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
                          Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

Originally posted by bunno pete View Post
                            i was going to ask her to the office christmas party with me so probably just bloody blown it.

I'll take her..

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X