Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help tracking down a Person

I needs help.

I need to find someone in Tasmania. I have their name and an age approximation and thats pretty much it. Any hints of any services online?

cols

ps..this is very serious and important, so I would appreciate no one abusing this thread.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Google their name or try facebook
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Originally posted by Jamathi
    I might be a "Racist"
    Edited for clarity.

Comment

tried that. the person isnt a facebook type of person.
      hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

whitepages equivalent?
        My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
        Motorcycle Panel & Paint
        Q-Zar Fremantle
        Rated-R Parts
        PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
        Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
        CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
        Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

Tasmanian Electoral Roll.
          "Son, could you please remove my MAD sig?"

Sure mum, here you go....

Comment

Try a few govy searches?

Tasmanian Government Directory

Comment

tried whitepages...comes up with a heap of the initials and last name, but i its not enough information for me to feel comfortable in ringing the numbers, going through a myriad of questions to see if its the right person. If its the ONLY alternative, I'll do it..but I was hoping a few detective boffins on here could help me out.

Comment

one way is if they rent they may be on the norty tenants list and there are a few here that can get that and also some r/e have access to reverse phone books...mine is 6 years old and if that does help when i find it you can borrow

(ps you did say serious and important)
                A site all parents should check regulary
                http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  one way is if they rent they may be on the norty tenants list and there are a few here that can get that and also some r/e have access to reverse phone books...mine is 6 years old and if that does help when i find it you can borrow

(ps you did say serious and important)

very.

Comment

A surname isn't much to go by in Tazmania.

Comment

if you search a few of the online family trees they may pop up in there if you know more than just their name....there used to be quite a few when I was helping my mum do ours

search the examiner and the mercury newspapers as well
                      A site all parents should check regulary
                      http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

I'd go with the electoral role, though they can have their name removed. If you know the type of work they do that might help, depending on what they do.
                        Originally posted by Guzziboy
                        But officer, if I had been any further back I would have lost the slipstream effect............

Comment

Maybe ring the numbers and just pretened to be somone looking to organise a highschool reunion.

" Hi is this xxx who graduated from xxx in 19xx"

Harder with only an approximate age but still doable.
                          My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

A cheaper option than calling them would be sending a letter to all the address's from your whitepages search. Probably be a hell of a lot easier than calling each one and keeping track of who didn't answer etc.

Comment

census?

Dubs

Comment

Working...
                              X