X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F#%$ Ernie Dingo.

As the title suggests.

Ernie Dingo blames whites for Aboriginal drinking | News.com.au

"We (indigenous people) don't have a problem. Our problem is to say 'no' to you blokes, to white people ... 'no' is not really part of our cultural background.
    Explains the rampant rape in your communities I guess.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

taking responsibility for your own actions?
    no, that is way to hard.
    blame the white men.
    Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
    Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

He is right about closet drinkers vs drinking in public

No one would care if people want to end their lives leaving las vegas style in the privacy of their own homes

Its when it interferes with others going about their daily business that it becomes a problem
      Posted via Mobile Device
      Originally posted by Bendito
      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

I wonder if per capita anglo-Australian alcoholism is still greater than indigenous Australian alcoholism.

Awesome to see a bloke that has enjoyed all of the benefits of European settlement to a far greater degree than many of us, can still blame whitey without so much as batting an eyelid.

So I wonder what Ernie's solution is.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

I have been raging about this all Day Cit, I always thought he had a brain but now I have lost all respect for him.

If I refused to serve alcohol to an aboriginal I would have abo legal services at my door so quickly suing me for discrimination.

I guess its the white mans fault for selling glue and petrol as well.
          My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

I can't really take a footballer-come-television presenters opinion seriously. As much as he seems intelligent enough on tv, comments like this make you wonder. As it has been previously stated in this thread, it must be too hard for them to be responsible for their own actions.

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

if he was dead-set against it, he would never have taken on the role in the film.
              i'll bet he waited for his pay-cheque before he said anything about it.
              Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
              Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

What a douche, if we give them money to buy food and they spend it on booze, you cant possibly blame the government. I am sorry for giving them some responisbility about how they live, but if you spend all your money on booze then you have the problem.

It annoys me how they keep wanting to be treated like the "white man" but then in the same breath demand to be treated differently too. They have the same opertunities as any one else does but they choose not to embrace them and instead live off the government. BTW I am not talking about ALL aboriginals either, its just the ones with the white man problem.
                Originally posted by browncow
                Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

Just to be clear, I haven't intended this to be a condemnation of our indigenous brethren. Just one of them.

As you were.

Comment

Doesn't it piss you off how its gotten so bad you have to put in the "this is only a generalistion, I know there are good aboriginals out there" disclaimer, fuck it, why dont they stand up and prove they dont fit the norm of the alcoholics? I am sick of having to defend them from themselves. If they want to be looked upon in any sort of positive light they are going to need to start the initiative.
                    Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

Originally posted by malenko View Post
                      we
                      them
                      they
                      them
                      they
                      they
                      They
                      they
                      them
                      How very divisive.
                      Originally posted by Melkor
                      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

It sure is saint, I am sick of hearing all the blame it on the white man bullshit, like that tragic story of the child that got electricuted cos there was a hole in the wall... fix the damn hole yourself, I am sure there is something that could have been put there to prevent the accident, stack the slabs of vb there to cover the hole or something.

Comment

So you're personally offended as a white man?

Or do you think that the "blame the white man" argument is objectively bullshit?
                          Originally posted by Melkor
                          The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

yeah, RCD's don't really do anything anyway.

Comment

a little of both,

Personally offended because I cop it when I walk through the city in the morning when I am called a white cunt just because I am walking by.

And also its objectively bullshit because it doesnt seem that they do much for themselves or their own image in society, but are quick to blame the white man when the issue gets bought up, like, for example what ernie dingo says here

Comment

Working...
                              X