PSB Movie Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSB Movie Night

OK peoples, last PSB movie outing was heaps of fun, we went to see the epic drama of Torque and was thouroughly enjoyed by all.

Personally I think it's been too long since the last one, and hopefully with enough interest we could make this a regular occurence.

I'm thinking sometime after the MAD ride would be a good time.

So who's in?

Also, tell me what movie you'd like to see, and sometime later I'll put up a poll to decide which movie it will be. Release dates of movies are found here.
    Yes I wanna go
    0%
    No, I have a date with CAD's mumma
    0%
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

any movie that isnt a "chick flick" will be fine

Comment

who voted for a date with cads mum

Comment

I'm very keen to see both Kung-Fu Hustle and Unleashed. They both look like they're gonna be huge.
        You cant mess up that which you were born to do.
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Comment

If the date suits then I'll be there

Comment

Originally posted by Wulph@Aug 14 2005, 12:16 AM
            I'm very keen to see both Kung-Fu Hustle and Unleashed. They both look like they're gonna be huge.
            [snapback]147899[/snapback]
            yep, Kung-Fu Hustle is going to be a definate..... it is the one preview i look for at the cinemas...

Comment

<---- Sin City

Comment

I know its a while away, but the movie DOOM will be sweet. And guess whos in it. WWE
                wrestler the ROCK the peoples champ, the great one, the most electrafying man in all of showbizz Baby. Seriously cant wait.
                Supremo Bango Baby

Comment

why dont we have one before the mad event like in a weeks time and have a gold coin donation to go towards the mad thingy hows that sound
                  Is Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja@Aug 14 2005, 01:01 PM
                    why dont we have one before the mad event like in a weeks time and have a gold coin donation to go towards the mad thingy hows that sound
                    [snapback]147952[/snapback]
                    yeh sounds cool, does anyone have inside contacts with any cinemas? can anyone remember who organised it last time? I can&#39;t remember...

the gold coin donation is a great idea!

Comment

I second doom as a movie suggestion! Also the gold coin donation is a good idea as well!

Don&#39;t have any movie contacts though

Comment

Unleashed would be the BOMB

If you get enough peeps going I&#39;d be asking the cinema for a donation esp if we go on a slownight for them like mon or wed. Just an i dea
                        PERFORMANCE TRAINING CENTRE

Comment

Great idea boys, I&#39;m sure the gold coin donation would be a fantastic way of raising more funds. Let us know when and where, and I&#39;m sure we could make this a top night. Dare I suggest a soppy, lovey dovey chicki flick? he he he..........

cheers
                          Fastgir1
                          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Originally posted by fastgir1+Aug 14 2005, 09:04 PM-->
                            Great idea boys
                            [snapback]148037[/snapback]
                            [/b]
                            :o

<!--QuoteBegin-fastgir1
                            @Aug 14 2005, 09:04 PM
                            Dare I suggest a soppy, lovey dovey chicki flick? he he he..........
                            [snapback]148037[/snapback]
                            I was thinking of getting a special screening of Titanic, but telling the boys it&#39;s going to be a kung-fu flick

and getting the cinema to give a donation is a good idea, although since they&#39;ll be putting up with us (the mess we made last time was shocking) I&#39;ll ask but i won&#39;t push it...

Comment

OOps sowwi!!!

cheers
                              fastgir1
                              Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Working...
                              X