Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father's Day Promotion - 10% Framed Canvas Prints and Blockmounted Prints!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father's Day Promotion - 10% Framed Canvas Prints and Blockmounted Prints!

With Father's Day this year falling on Sunday 6th September, now is the time to think about your gift to your special father.

So, Carlisle Printing is offering 10% off any framed canvas photo print ordered from now until Monday 31st August (allows for framing and delivery before the day).

In addition, we're offering 10% off any blockmounted photo print ordered before Wednesday 26th August (allows for framing work and delivery before the day).

As this is a PSB-only discount, please ensure you provide us with your PSB username with your order to obtain the discount.

You can either email us your image, post it to us on CD, or upload via our website.

Don't wait until it's too late!

As always, if you've got any queries or questions at all about what to do to get your photo printed on paper or canvas, drop us an email on [email protected] or ring us on 0430 510 336.
    sigpic

Professional Photo Prints? Canvas Prints? Blockmounts? Head to Custom Photo Imaging, Perth's SOR professional photo lab in Rockingham.

In addition, our blockmounting style has changed. It used to be just a piece of MDF with the print mounted and laminated to it. Looked kinda cheap IMO.

Now we offer mounting on a thinner piece of MDF (3mm instead of 10mm) but now it comes with a complete black frame around it just like you get on a framed print. Looks a lot more professional too. Should have a sample photo to upload tomorrow for you.

Comment

Want to come and speak to you this weak about a few jobs......
      Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

no worries tim. hopefully (all things going well) i should have an office/showroom in Belmont in the next few weeks with displays and samples for people to come and look at, etc.

Comment

As promised, here's a sample of our new blockmounting style.
          Attached Files

Comment

Just for information:

We now accept credit card payments (phone/fax/email) for all our printing services. At the moment it's only Visa & Mastercard, but we may add Diners & Amex if there's enough demand.

As it's a full CBA Merchant facility, not PayPal, we're not held ransom by crap fees and charges, so at this stage credit card payments will be at no additional cost. Hopefully we'll be able to maintain this free service to our customers.
            sigpic

Professional Photo Prints? Canvas Prints? Blockmounts? Head to Custom Photo Imaging, Perth's SOR professional photo lab in Rockingham.

Comment

Originally posted by Brougham View Post
              As promised, here's a sample of our new blockmounting style.
              Nice one!
              sigpic

Comment

Would just like to say how happy I am with the prints I've had done by Carlisle Printing. Was just thinking yesterday about having some more done too.
                such comment
                wow
                many post

Comment

hi can i get an idea of size and price, Colour vs black and white

Comment

Have a look on our website for prices & common sizes. Carlisle Printing - High Quality Photo and Canvas Printing in Perth, Western Australia

As for colour vs B&W, there should e a few examples on our site. Really depends on whether you like your photo in colour or B&w. If you want you can email me a photo an I'll conver it to B&W for you to see.

Comment

Only a week to go peeps!

Today is your last day to get blockmounted images done in time, and Monday is the deadline for canvas prints as well!

Comment

Awesome work on ours Brougham.... Boss's are very happy. Will be back for more later on in September.....
                        Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Working...
                        X