Genuine stock clearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genuine stock clearance

Hi Guys/ Girls, we are having a "GENUINE" stock clearance (designs and manufacturing not including) to give way to our new collections and also the shop expansion. The best part is that most of the stock is 40 % reduced...............and if you mention that you are part of the PSB community you will get an extra 10 %. Cheers. Alex.

Do u mAke the jewellry?
    Where do you source the diamonds?

Comment

Originally posted by jules_1972 View Post
      Do u mAke the jewellry?
      Where do you source the diamonds?
      Yes Jules, we are PROPER designers ( all by hand, no cad systems, or computer aid) and manufacturers, we do all on our premises! We design in front of you while you wait, therefore, you can participate from the beggining in the process of making your unique piece.
      Diamonds are sourced from all over the world! We guarantee that they are conflict free. All our stones are certified by GIA, HRD, IGI top labs around the world for your peace of mine and ours. We do have an extensive stock on hand, however, if the stone is not available, we make sure that we find it for you. Our prices are very very competitive.
      If you need more info, or do you have more queries, I will be happy to help you, just pm or call in at our shop.
      Kind Regards
      Alex.

Comment

My wife wants some work done. She want an eternity ring made to match her wedding ring, then have the three rings all joined together.
        Is that something you would do?
        Cheers
        Originally posted by out_in_front
        #4: Pillion gets treated like they are made of glass and irreplaceable - I don't want that shit on my hands if I make a mistake doing something silly.

Comment

Hey Alex. How long is this offer valid for? Also are you open on weekends as you are just around the corner from me but I work down near the Int. Airport so getting there through the week is near impossible.

Comment

The answer is YES! as I've mentioned, we design in front of you while you wait and then we handcraft it on the premises. Please give us a call and make an appointment, and we will be delighted to assist you. We do take appointments after hours or Saturdays we are open 9 to 1 pm, however, you need to book about 3 weeks in advance. Cheers

Comment

I've got a day off next Wednesday, is it ok just to drop in and have a look/chat?

Comment

Originally posted by Rat750 View Post
                Hey Alex. How long is this offer valid for? Also are you open on weekends as you are just around the corner from me but I work down near the Int. Airport so getting there through the week is near impossible.
                Actually the offer already expired, however, members of the PSB community always have same or better discounts! Just give us a call mate and we will be able to help you. We are located right next to the ANZ and Kebab shop if you are familiar with joondalup. Also we do take appointments after hours, no problems. Saturdays we are open 9 to 1 but you have to book 3 weeks in advance. Look forward to see you soo. cheers

Comment

Originally posted by gunn parker View Post
                  My wife wants some work done. She want an eternity ring made to match her wedding ring, then have the three rings all joined together.
                  Is that something you would do?
                  Cheers
                  The answer is YES! as I've mentioned, we design in front of you while you wait and then we handcraft it on the premises. Please give us a call and make an appointment, and we will be delighted to assist you. We do take appointments after hours or Saturdays we are open 9 to 1 pm, however, you need to book about 3 weeks in advance. Cheers

Comment

Top work - we went in on Saturdy and are very happy with the results :-)
                    We are not held back by who we are but by who we think we are not !!

Comment

Originally posted by Rat750 View Post
                      I've got a day off next Wednesday, is it ok just to drop in and have a look/chat?
                      Yep no worries, however, we will be helpful if you can make an appointment, just to know that we will be able to give you the full attention that you really deserve. If you walk in, and we are busy, unfortunately you will have to wait.

Comment

No problem mate. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                        X