Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very happy customer.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Very happy customer.

    Thanks so much for resizing my pearl ring. I know it was a bit difficult given its unusual design. It is perfect. Will get you to make a matching bracelet when can next get approval for some more gems. Thanks also for fixing my earings and neoprene. Owe you a drink or two given the no charge invoice. Very kind of you Alex.
    DESIDERATA

  • #2
    If you want to publicly thank someone it helps to name them so people know who you're talking about. As is you may as well have just pm'ed them.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Johnno View Post
      If you want to publicly thank someone it helps to name them so people know who you're talking about. As is you may as well have just pm'ed them.
      Named them as Alex and posted in JDS thread?

      Comment


      • #4
        Well ok then *backs out of room*

        Comment


        • #5
          Lots of us are very happy with the work of JDS.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Pearl Ring.......... gee it must be very clean

            Comment


            • #7
              Mr [MENTION=24993]kapyong[/MENTION] !!!! Absolutely LUSTerous.
              DESIDERATA

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rhonz View Post
                Thanks so much for resizing my pearl ring. I know it was a bit difficult given its unusual design. It is perfect. Will get you to make a matching bracelet when can next get approval for some more gems. Thanks also for fixing my earings and neoprene. Owe you a drink or two given the no charge invoice. Very kind of you Alex.
                Thanks Rhonz, happy to help :-)

                - - - Updated - - -

                Originally posted by XSorXpire View Post
                Lots of us are very happy with the work of JDS.
                Where is the like button when you need it? LOL cheers mate

                - - - Updated - - -

                Originally posted by boeman View Post
                Named them as Alex and posted in JDS thread?
                Same here, we need the like option LOL

                Comment

                Working...
                X