She said yes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She said yes!

Can't thank Alex and his staff enough for their help in designing and making my lovely girls engagement ring.

They took my rudimentary concepts and ideas ("and I'd like this bit to be kinda swoopy" etc) and turned it into the most beautiful work of art. Everyone comments on how refreshingly different it is from the usual diamond ring.

They made what I thought was going to be a stressful process and made it very easy. We're both so happy that we'll be going back to have our wedding rings made up by Alex.

Thanks again JDS!
    A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Dear god, it's some weird bastardized three wheeled two person go-kart.

OH... Congrats..:-)
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

My condolences. When's the funeral?

Sorry, I meant wedding.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
          Can't thank Alex and his staff enough for their help in designing and making my lovely girls engagement ring.

They took my rudimentary concepts and ideas ("and I'd like this bit to be kinda swoopy" etc) and turned it into the most beautiful work of art. Everyone comments on how refreshingly different it is from the usual diamond ring.

They made what I thought was going to be a stressful process and made it very easy. We're both so happy that we'll be going back to have our wedding rings made up by Alex.

Thanks again JDS!
          congratulations! Although i did not have any doubts that she was going to say yes[emoji2] Simon. Thank you for your kind words, always happy to help. [emoji6]

Comment

Great news! Alex and co do awesome work.
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I honestly thought this was going to be a thread about your missus letting you buy another bike... Surely I wasn't the only one?
              Here lies the body of Harold Day
              He knew it was his right of way.
              He was right, dead right, as he rode along
              But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong.

Comment

congratulations ,
                REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                (anarchy in english )

Comment

Working...
                X