Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks SBK Toy Store

Hi Guys

Just wanted to say thanks for the great service especially that I have received from Amber - your assistance is always very helpful. My Shoei helmet and visor arrived and looks awesome. Postage was real quick.

Thanks Guys.
    Greeny
    Live life on the limit!!!

Holder of Man Card #009

+1 for great service !! And understanding with me changing my order 10 times !! Great price on my Suzuki icon victory jacket . $275 !! Same jacket on moto mummy $550-$600

Have orderd heaps of stuff through these guys . And just orderd a set of michilen 2ct's witch are alot cheaper than my local can do . a special Thanx to amber as well !! Realy can't recomend these guys enough . Make the most of the great exchange rate !!
    IF ITS TO LOUD ! YOUR TOO OLD

Comment

Shipping charges from the US are the killer. Who do these guys use and what are the charges like?
      Originally posted by out_in_front
      #4: Pillion gets treated like they are made of glass and irreplaceable - I don't want that shit on my hands if I make a mistake doing something silly.

Comment

A friend of mine ordered a alpinestars tech1-r jacket,and not only did she have to wait like 3weeks for them to acknowledge the payment,but SBTS sent the wrong size and now wants to charge HER for the delivery fees to and from!!

Comment

Originally posted by gunn parker View Post
          Shipping charges from the US are the killer. Who do these guys use and what are the charges like?
          I've just ordered a pair of riding pants - shipping was about US$50. In my case it was certainly worth the shipping cost, given that SBTS had the pants $250 cheaper than I could source locally.

Comment

Shiping is a killer . But all the stuff I got from powercommander to my agv-k-3 lid have been cheaper or same as the best I can get any where else. Having said that . When I order I try keep it to multiple items up to bout $1000 . So tend to save alot on shiping .fortunatly all my gear to date has been sent correct .so haven't had stuff round and send stuff back. How ever I did ask them to double check tyre sizes bfor they send them . Due to freght, herd couple off horror stories from ppl geting wrong sizes sent from over seas and and having to shell out for freght twice . Not from sbts though . Waits been within 1-2 weeks. If they have to order stuff in they usualy let me know bfor hand .
            IF ITS TO LOUD ! YOUR TOO OLD

Comment

Originally posted by emjays23 View Post
              A friend of mine ordered a alpinestars tech1-r jacket,and not only did she have to wait like 3weeks for them to acknowledge the payment,but SBTS sent the wrong size and now wants to charge HER for the delivery fees to and from!!
              Just so we are clear here, she ordered the wrong size. We sent the exact size and product she ordered, and got free shipping... And that three weeks to acknowledge the payment thing is flat-out wrong!
              PATRICK A. MCNEALY
              Superbike Toy Store

Email us at: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Slipin View Post
                Shiping is a killer . But all the stuff I got from powercommander to my agv-k-3 lid have been cheaper or same as the best I can get any where else. Having said that . When I order I try keep it to multiple items up to bout $1000 . So tend to save alot on shiping .fortunatly all my gear to date has been sent correct .so haven't had stuff round and send stuff back. How ever I did ask them to double check tyre sizes bfor they send them . Due to freght, herd couple off horror stories from ppl geting wrong sizes sent from over seas and and having to shell out for freght twice . Not from sbts though . Waits been within 1-2 weeks. If they have to order stuff in they usualy let me know bfor hand .
                It certainly can be a little frightening ordering out of the country. We have a pretty simple outlook on returns; if it's our fault, we pay. If it's your fault, you pay. Unfortunately, we do not have a way to send a postage tag to you, so we just reimburse the postage cost when we receive the returned item.
                PATRICK A. MCNEALY
                Superbike Toy Store

Comment

Originally posted by SBK Toy Store View Post
                  It certainly can be a little frightening ordering out of the country. We have a pretty simple outlook on returns; if it's our fault, we pay. If it's your fault, you pay. Unfortunately, we do not have a way to send a postage tag to you, so we just reimburse the postage cost when we receive the returned item.
                  Awesome, that's good to know ! so i can return the wrong quick shifter you sent me after I double checked I had the right one by telling you what rear sets I had before you shipped it at no charge. Now that's what I call service !!! Thanks heaps

Comment

Originally posted by shaunok9 View Post
                    Awesome, that's good to know ! so i can return the wrong quick shifter you sent me after I double checked I had the right one by telling you what rear sets I had before you shipped it at no charge. Now that's what I call service !!! Thanks heaps
                    Its still early here... did we send you the wrong QS?
                    PATRICK A. MCNEALY
                    Superbike Toy Store

Comment

Yes

Comment

According to Dynojet:Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 16-002: Powercommander Downloads, Maps, Installation Guides, Accessories and Product Purchases, your bike takes a 4-114. That is what you ordered, and what we show was shipped. Did we ship a different QS than the 4-114?
                        PATRICK A. MCNEALY
                        Superbike Toy Store

Comment

So what was the deal then?

Comment

I ordered boots over 2 days ago and they still haven't arrived. I am most displeased with the delay, I was expecting someone to personally deliver them for the exorbitant price I paid for shipping ($0)
                            If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Well I paid for my gear (jacket, gloves, knee guards) on the 11th of May and haven't received any shipping details yet... i got the sales order, but does SBKTS normally send out shipping details such as a tracking number or something...

I'm very happy with the price, but i'd like to recieve some confirmation that my stuff is on the way... would be even nicer to actually get the gear so i can wear what i've paid for...

(PM and email sent to SBKTS well prior to posting this, no reply recieved as yet)

Comment

Working...
                              X