Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morley Tyrepower - Tyres, Suspension, Brakes, Mechanical

Hey all!

Been a long time in the making but finally got around to getting a corporate sponsorship

Our family has owned Morley Tyrepower for 15 years and thought it was about time we tried to look after the PSB family however we can! We still leave bike tyres to the guys at Tyres4Bikes, but we are keen to help out however we can when it comes to your car needs.

Being a tyre retailer, if there is something in particular you're chasing, or need a recommendation, let us know. We can also take care of your brakes, suspension, servicing.

It IS a competitive market out there, so if you already have a price for some tyres, let us know and we can see what we can do, just remember to let us know you're from PSB.

Give us a ring on 9275 3394 or flick me through a PM!

Cheers,
    Matt

And yes, we do ride too the multistrada being Steve's and the 1199 being mine [emoji123]

Last edited by Farkass; 10-08-2016, 04:36 PM.
    Morley Tyrepower

(08) 9275 3394

[email protected]

For all your car needs

Oh poo just ordered and paid for some entry level Yoki's for the Alfa, don't get fitted till next week as have to wait to have new rear shockies put on. Will have to wait another couple of years before I come see you.

Comment

Up through to the 21st of August, the majority of the American made Cooper Tire range is on special. With some of the latest innovations in tyre technology and also the only brand in Australia that offers a written mileage warranty across their range, they are certainly a brand to consider.
      In the new future, their range will also be expanding to the passenger car market in Australia as well!

Call us on 9275 3394!

Cheers,
      Matt
      Morley Tyrepower

(08) 9275 3394

[email protected]

For all your car needs

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
        Oh poo just ordered and paid for some entry level Yoki's for the Alfa, don't get fitted till next week as have to wait to have new rear shockies put on. Will have to wait another couple of years before I come see you.
        Damn! No worries at all Sandra! We can still look after you when it comes to a rotation and balance and wheel alignment

P.S. you got them from Tyresales? If you have only just put through your order, if they haven't shipped, I may be able to get you a better price!

Cheers,
        Matt
        Morley Tyrepower

(08) 9275 3394

[email protected]

For all your car needs

Comment

bout bloody time

i cant recommend these people enough, they do all my major mechanical and suspension work on smashed cars

got another one for you in the pipe line shortly !

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Originally posted by potato View Post
            bout bloody time

i cant recommend these people enough, they do all my major mechanical and suspension work on smashed cars

got another one for you in the pipe line shortly !
            Thanks Neil!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Morley Tyrepower

(08) 9275 3394

[email protected]

For all your car needs

Comment

Originally posted by Farkass View Post
              Damn! No worries at all Sandra! We can still look after you when it comes to a rotation and balance and wheel alignment

P.S. you got them from Tyresales? If you have only just put through your order, if they haven't shipped, I may be able to get you a better price!

Cheers,
              Matt
              nah local shop, but yeh deffo for rotation and wheel alignment, normally use Patrick at Shamrock, but a PITA for me cos he's western

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                nah local shop, but yeh deffo for rotation and wheel alignment, normally use Patrick at Shamrock, but a PITA for me cos he's western
                No worries at all Sandra! Hopefully see you on a ride soon! Let me know if you need a shadow for someone in the Central / Western Suburbs
                Morley Tyrepower

(08) 9275 3394

[email protected]

For all your car needs

Comment

Farkass good to see a car tyre/etc business on a motorcycle forum. I come and see you for some tyres when I need some.
                  By the way is that bottom bunny in your avatar a customer ( she looks familiar) or are you just hard at work.
                  Do it

Comment

Do you guys do rotor machining?

Have a Hilux and the worlds shittiest dealership.
                    In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

Originally posted by saltbush View Post
                      Farkass good to see a car tyre/etc business on a motorcycle forum. I come and see you for some tyres when I need some.
                      By the way is that bottom bunny in your avatar a customer ( she looks familiar) or are you just hard at work.
                      Yeah, it's been something I've been thinking about doing for some time. No dramas, we will be there Perhaps the bunny is a customer - who knows. It's retail

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
                      Do you guys do rotor machining?

Have a Hilux and the worlds shittiest dealership.
                      Hey mate, we can machine the rotors if you want us to, but given the cost of new rotors these days - that is what we generally opt for instead. What year / model is the Hilux and I'll get some prices for you
                      Morley Tyrepower

(08) 9275 3394

[email protected]

For all your car needs

Comment

Originally posted by Farkass View Post
                        Yeah, it's been something I've been thinking about doing for some time. No dramas, we will be there Perhaps the bunny is a customer - who knows. It's retail

- - - Updated - - -

Hey mate, we can machine the rotors if you want us to, but given the cost of new rotors these days - that is what we generally opt for instead. What year / model is the Hilux and I'll get some prices for you
                        It's a Petrol D/C 4WD 2013 with VSC.
                        In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
                          It's a Petrol D/C 4WD 2013 with VSC.
                          If you want to machine the rotors - it would be $310 for the machining and new pads inclusive of labour.
                          For new rotors - we can get you TRW rotors for $500 or $415 depending on the size of the rotors per pair including pads and labour. There are also some cheaper options available in the way of rotors.

Cheers,
                          Matt
                          Morley Tyrepower

(08) 9275 3394

[email protected]

For all your car needs

Comment

Hey all,

Got a great deal going on for the rest of the month for the Kumho Ecsta HS51 and KU39 performance tyres. Buy 3 and get the 4th free! Also as an added bonus, $50 wheel alignments for PSB members and their families (normally $60 or $80 for front / front and rear adjustments).

Give me or Steve a ring on 9275 3394!

Cheers,
                            Matt
                            Morley Tyrepower

(08) 9275 3394

[email protected]

For all your car needs

Comment

Just wanted to say a huge thanks again to Steve and Matt for getting me out of a stuck situation and being able to help myself and my partner get some new rubber on the quick.
                              Nicest guys to speak to over the phone and very accomodating given the circumstance I was dealing with at the time.
                              I find buying tyres painful as most tyre dealers aren't the most charismatic people at the best of times, but Steve and Matt would have to be the most attractive ones I've ever come across too

I came all the way up twice from south of the river and I wasn't disappoint with the service or the advice and also the assistance given the state of my partners car after hitting a descent pothole at speed.

Jump in soon too if you need new rubber as the Kuhmo special brought the cost down significantly!

Keep up the good work and will be sure to see you again soon.

Nathan
                              Originally posted by Sprint
                              To the absolute contrary, i have always found (true**) harley riders to be amoung the most approachable, most completely committed riders.

** not the accountant with the bandana and attitude - that guy needs a punch in the vagina

Comment

Working...
                              X