X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackFZR
    replied
    Originally posted by JLo View Post
    Hey Black FZR, I m a new member and interested in some Merch. What do you have in a L?
    Oldschool PSB Shirts - $30

New Design PSB Shirts as per this thread.

Possibly some hoodies (I'll have to check stock levels)

Leave a comment:

• JLo
    replied
    Hey Black FZR, I m a new member and interested in some Merch. What do you have in a L?

Leave a comment:

• Chase
    replied
    Paid on PayPal for a L

Leave a comment:

• BlackFZR
    replied
    Originally posted by Talmacsi View Post
    Awesome, thanks!
    Have a medium left in the Kangaroo front pocket style Hoodie.

Leave a comment:

• Talmacsi
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackFZR View Post
    There is a few mediums left in the new style ones, I'll have to check which hoodie type they are. Definitely not any that size in the old ones.
    Awesome, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Para045
    replied
    You can see from the original post that the 3XL is only 66cm across the chest, so that would equate to ~132cm around the chest.
    Ah that makes sense then, thought 66cm was very small for a 3XL, didn't realise it was only "across" the chest Still no good for me

Leave a comment:

• Hazelnutty
    replied
    Oh new hoodies you say? if zipper, i will be keen for M/L one plz

Leave a comment:

• BlackFZR
    replied
    Originally posted by Para045 View Post
    Oops didn't see this before Usually 4-5XL as sizes vary I'm ~145cm around the chest, just looked at the PSB hoodie from a couple of years back and that is saying 3XL
    You can see from the original post that the 3XL is only 66cm across the chest, so that would equate to ~132cm around the chest.

Leave a comment:

• BlackFZR
    replied
    Originally posted by BIGMANDAZZ View Post
    Any info on the Larger Shirts Tim? I know that when I bought some I got 6/7xl sent to me from Factory.

Cheers
    DaZ
    Only got up to 3XL printed when I got them done sorry [MENTION=23708]BIGMANDAZZ[/MENTION]

Leave a comment:

• BlackFZR
    replied
    There is a few mediums left in the new style ones, I'll have to check which hoodie type they are. Definitely not any that size in the old ones.

Leave a comment:

• Talmacsi
    replied
    Any stock left for S/M hoodies/jumpers?

Leave a comment:

• Para045
    replied
    What size do you need? I'll have to check, and compare them to my normal shirt size...
    Oops didn't see this before Usually 4-5XL as sizes vary I'm ~145cm around the chest, just looked at the PSB hoodie from a couple of years back and that is saying 3XL

Originally posted by BIGMANDAZZ View Post
    Any info on the Larger Shirts Tim? I know that when I bought some I got 6/7xl sent to me from Factory.

Cheers
    DaZ

Leave a comment:

• BIGMANDAZZ
    replied

Cheers
    DaZ

Leave a comment:

• GsxInShed
    replied
    Originally posted by Crim View Post
    Yeah, it was 43C where I was today, I wear a black Pantera shirt sometimes in these conditions. (but always under another piece of PPE.)
    So your not a Harley Squid then...? Saw a herd of 'em under a tree in the shade ..when I got back from Dampier ride.....Black tee's Black jeans Black bikes Black helmets....red faces....:-)

BTW I waved/nodded to 'em they too scared to take hands off bars in case dreaded skid demon is lurking around them...

( hahahhaa PPE..? I get it.. hahhaa..I'd wear PSB T on my fkn head if it made a difference..)

Leave a comment:

• Crim
    replied
    Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
    I had mine on today..under my Joe Rocket Corona jacket..41 deg c beaut!

I have it off now 'cause Keys gave me some nice blue MAD T's from 2010....nice..38 dec C in the house..I have a fan on ..tho...;-)
    Yeah, it was 43C where I was today, I wear a black Pantera shirt sometimes in these conditions. (but always under another piece of PPE.)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X