PSB Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Hi t i just got my psb decals they look great and i am going to show them to the guy's around here in baldivis ,the quality is really good whoever designed and drew them up is very talented thanks for the refund you should have kept it ,when i start work either here or qld i will become a sponsor or paid member again.

Thanks again t.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Para045 View Post
    Arrived the other day, thanks mate
    Hi para045 just realized what the last three number's represent between riding with your wife keeping the inmates in check and other duties like outshooting the sas mate when will you find the time to fit these stickers to your bike ,i should come up and give you a hand mate lol.

Leave a comment:

• Para045
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackFZR View Post
    Paypal is slightly limiting in that effect at the moment. Got your PM though
    Arrived the other day, thanks mate

Leave a comment:

• keys
    replied
    Originally posted by llbuono View Post
    I think i can get a few sales for you t of these decals the amount of friends my boys and their mates have is growing every day and more are taking up bikes as well, they all need boots ,jackets etc as well these young guy's buy nearly everything online or through facebook ,would it be worthwhile to expand your range of psb gear and get more people knowing the name/brand psb.
    Please don't while you're still here 👍

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think i can get a few sales for you t of these decals the amount of friends my boys and their mates have is growing every day and more are taking up bikes as well, they all need boots ,jackets etc as well these young guy's buy nearly everything online or through facebook ,would it be worthwhile to expand your range of psb gear and get more people knowing the name/brand psb.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Can you confirm exactly what you are wanting, and I can send through the invoice
    I am not sure what i bought i just clicked the link sorry anyway send that one and i will click the link for the pair of black ones.
    Thanks t.
    All done just paid for the two black ones thank you t.
    Last edited by llbuono; 28-12-2017, 05:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BlackFZR
    replied
    Not sure i will have a look at details again can you send me a new invoice for the balance thank you.
    And very happy to have my old name back thankyou
    Can you confirm exactly what you are wanting, and I can send through the invoice

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    So according to the order, you ordered a custom PSB decal, but now you want to change that to 4 off full colour decals on black background? Or do you still want the custom one as well?
    Not sure i will have a look at details again can you send me a new invoice for the balance thank you.
    And very happy to have my old name back thankyou

Leave a comment:

• BlackFZR
    replied
    Hi i ordered some of your decals by a paypal account can i have four colour ones on a black background if they cost more please send me a new invoice a few other guy's are intererested as well ,regards jim.
    So according to the order, you ordered a custom PSB decal, but now you want to change that to 4 off full colour decals on black background? Or do you still want the custom one as well?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi i ordered some of your decals by a paypal account can i have four colour ones on a black background if they cost more please send me a new invoice a few other guy's are intererested as well ,regards jim.

Leave a comment:

• BlackFZR
    replied
    Originally posted by Para045 View Post
    Ordered a set and PM sent No where I could find anywhere to put a name
    Paypal is slightly limiting in that effect at the moment. Got your PM though

Leave a comment:

• Para045
    replied
    A pair of custom PSB cut vinyl decals, complete with your user name. Send me a PM for what you want your username to be, psb logo type (solid or outline), and what colour you want it to be (see above cut vinyl decals for option). If you order multiple items, you will be partially refunded based on the cost of the postage required.

Click here to buy custom PSB decals
    Ordered a set and PM sent No where I could find anywhere to put a name

Leave a comment:

• Rockstar
    replied
    Yes we are. Planning to get those posted up here tonight along with the keyrings, neckwarmers and a few other items.
    I shall do some Christmas shopping tonight then.

Leave a comment:

• BlackFZR
    replied
    Originally posted by Rockstar View Post
    I will order mine tonight. Are you guys still selling the break reservoir covers?
    Yes we are. Planning to get those posted up here tonight along with the keyrings, neckwarmers and a few other items.

Leave a comment:

• Rockstar
    replied
    I will order mine tonight. Are you guys still selling the break reservoir covers?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X