Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old School PSB Shirts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Old School PSB Shirts

    Have the PSB Classic shirts available,

    Have the black in most sizes, also have some red and white still remaining in a few sizes as well.

    $30 including postage.


    Sponsored by:

    Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

  • #2
    Hi Tim - do you have men’s black, XXL? If so I’ll pm you deets.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by pnork View Post
      Hi Tim - do you have men’s black, XXL? If so I’ll pm you deets.
      I thought they were only supposed to be for people who actually ride bikes
      Adventure before Dementia

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Morgs View Post
        I thought they were only supposed to be for people who actually ride bikes
        A common misconception, but you're forgiven. Since I own a Ducati, it'll be worn whilst sitting at cafés, sipping latte.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by pnork View Post
          Hi Tim - do you have men’s black, XXL? If so I’ll pm you deets.
          Yes I do.
          Sponsored by:

          Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

          Comment


          • #6
            Are they still CE certified?
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by thro View Post
              Are they still CE certified?
              They've never been independently tested, however can say with absolute conviction they definitely comply if worn under a CE certified item
              Sponsored by:

              Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

              Comment


              • #8
                The tricky bit, as I have found, is actually getting hold of one...

                Comment


                • #9
                  3xl please

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    They have an African Violet on one side down the bottom

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Marti View Post
                      3xl please
                      Send me a PM if you still want one.
                      Sponsored by:

                      Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        iv sent a pm and payment but have had no response

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Marti View Post
                          iv sent a pm and payment but have had no response
                          I've responded to your PM. Very tardy on my behalf, I'm sorry.
                          Sponsored by:

                          Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hi BlackFZR - If you decide to have any more of these shirts made up, you may want to consider changing the supplier of the actual shirt. I've only worn mine once, after washing, drying it and then going to wear it again, my fingers have literally pushed through the fabric while putting it on. I can easily push my fingers through the fabric.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by pnork View Post
                              Hi BlackFZR - If you decide to have any more of these shirts made up, you may want to consider changing the supplier of the actual shirt. I've only worn mine once, after washing, drying it and then going to wear it again, my fingers have literally pushed through the fabric while putting it on. I can easily push my fingers through the fabric.
                              Is it a heat transfer or silk screen logo? if it's one of the silk screen ones, I can replace it with a heat tranfser one, and I'll throw the rest of the silk-screen ones out.
                              Sponsored by:

                              Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X