ANOTHER rider down....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANOTHER rider down....

I just heard (1:19pm) on the radio that a motorcyclist has been 'knocked' off hisher bike on West Coast Hwy in or near Nth Beach.... :cry:

thats all the details they had... if anyone has any info pls post up....
    Now that the PSB community has grown so much since i first signed up, its getting to be more and more likely that 'we' will know those ppl that end up on the news in a bad way.....

Hope all is ok and hope the car driver that was most likely involved get punished to the full extent of the law... if it was their fault..... :evil:

Anyone find out anymore??

Comment

I've heard nuthin else on radio or TV or whatever, so either that means its not thaaat serious.... or the news corps. are shit.....

Comment

News corps are shit.....say no more

Comment

nope didnt hear nothin ????
          Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
          Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Heard nothing.. I know I flipped a CR80 doing standup wheelies in the park, both my shoulders and my knee are munted. I can still ride though so I'm happy!

I wish I had it on video - we were nearly going to video this little posty-looking bike doing wheelies cause it looked funny but I fucked up before we had chance
            mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

News corps are shit.....say no more

yeah ..dont buy newscorp .. too expensive ... get into a nice resource stock .... nickel lookin ok too
              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Working...
              X