Game Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Over

Don't know if any of you heard about the accident on Reid hwy about 2 and a half weeks ago on Fri night 26th Sept at about 11:30pm. Well that was me, involves a car and that's all im gonna say about the circumstances, the police have the full version. So Im lucky to be alive considering the circumstances and have come away with a broken left leg, compound fracture, a pretty nasty one, bone came out of my leg and everything, had a plate put on it and am just waiting for another plate to be put in sometime in the next week and i should be outta there in plaster after that. But alas thats my riding come to an end, too much reality and too many emotions were stirred up regarding family and friends (plus sitting in a hospital for 19 days now and looking at another week ahead of me, and thats just for a get off easy kinda of injury), so i decided im never putting those i love through that worry again.

So it's goodbye from me, I hope you all continue to stay rubber side down, It was great meeting/riding/talking with you all, take care, have fun.

PS. if you break a bone try to keep the bones inside your leg, then you can get out of hospital quickly, otherwise with a flesh wound they have to do a skin graft which takes a lot of time to be ready when dealing with pulverised muscle from a high speed impact. Skin grafts suck, keep your skeleton inside your body at all times.
    Red meat isn't bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

FARK man.......nice to hear your ok...well kinda ok...at least your alive..........sorry to hear that you've givin up ridin but at least ya still got your life

so can ya still walk and stuff?
    Spike

Comment

yeah 3 months in a plaster cast, some rehab but ill make a full recovery, no permanent injuries, ill just be left with a huge dimple in my leg from missing ummm skin and flesh and yeah, no missing muscle though so im ok.

Comment

Fuck no bro!!!! What the hell??? man, PM me your number, we'll yarn for a while.

Bud you know you can still stick round here for sure!! Don't be a stranger. I heard about a bingle out that way, it was posted on here. I can't fuckin believe it mate.

Yeah, PM me and I'll give ya a call bro.

Comment

Shit Oinks, sorry to hear man.

Drop in from time to time to say gday.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Just some of my happy snaps from my latest trip.

might post all my x-rays with all my screws and plates showing when i get out of the hospital. Scaffolding first then the internal construction job that was done

Comment

Fuck dude!!! Man, thats gonna hurt!

Comment

Sorry to hear, if you haven't already seen my shit check it out

http://www.djnitrous.com/photos/R6Crash/index.html

I only just started walking 2wks ago, and my crash was in May 2003 !!!
                Over 4mths ago now, smashed my right leg up bad, all details on my site!

Comment

So did someone have on the scene a camera to get that blood shot?

Comment

Sad to see ya go...
                    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

yeah its pretty fucked up but Im just glad everything will be ok, the doctor in the emergency room actually grabbed that bloody shot for me on my request, but unfortuantely that was after is was straigtened up and had the gravel cleaned out and bone put back in, i wouldve love to have seen it in all its glory from straight after it happened before anyone touched it... oh well.

Comment

hehhe, so you getting bored at home yet?

Comment

hehhe, so you getting bored at home yet?
                          In time he will but we'll be here to keeep him company!

Comment

I havent actually been discharged from hospital yet, just been out a couple times on day release, should get discharged on monday, then i have to wait for the insurance to send me a big fat check so i can go buy an auto car and be able to get around again, then i still dont have time to relax coz ill have to start studying again for uni exams... oh well at least the nurses are nice. Though i still dont believe they cant know that their uniforms are seethrough, its like watching them run around in their underwear :shock:

Comment

atleast your in good spirits and have plenty of eye candy!

Get better soon dude!

Comment

Working...
                              X