Urban Terrorists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Terrorists

Chris and I have both had a near death experience in the same day. Both due to the inattention of driver. Anybody else who has had one in the last few days, feel free to tell us. It's cathartic.

We were on riverside drive when a doughy cow in a Laser (Again proving my theory) pulled into Chris's lane without any warning. He locked the rear wheel and slid the bike sideways. he swerved to avoid her, and was faced with a parked car on the side of the road. somehow he came out unscathed. I was a fair way behind him at the time, but when the smoke started to clear (whether from the tyre or his jeans, I'm not sure) he was so sideways I could read the side of his bike. We followed her into a carpark and I discreetly knocked on the window and asked her if she was aware of what happened. She shit herself a bit, and said oh I'm sorry. I told her we'd all appreciate it if she'd help us stay alive a little longer by either checking her blindspot or walking. In the end, no real harm done. Nothing a bit of Napisan ultra and febreeze won't fix.

for me, it was a geriatric alcho pulling out of a bottleshop on Carrington St in Palmyra. Old toerag pushed me almost into the curb, luckily my knee (henceforth known as my "Oggy-knee") protected the bike from any damage. Also luckily, his passenger window was down, so I was able to inform him of the fact that, I didn't need a lift, I could get myself to work if he'd be so kind as to stop trying to scratch me out. He stopped and got out. He didn't take it gracefully and started abusing me saying I swept up the inside of him. Went on a diatribe about how bikes shouldn't be allowed on the road and that we were all hooligans. Afraid at this point that his breath would be ignitied by ambient static electricity and thereby incinerate me, I told him to politey fuck right off and disappear down his dick. He obliged after I said I was calling the cops. The crusty old piss-artist farted his way down the road in his manky old panel-van to his shitbox residence where I hope he suffers the indignation of not quite making it to the toilet on time.

Aaahhh, sweet cartharsis. 8)

At less you both ok, got any pics of Chris's bike?

Comment

DC: Shit man. Glad to hear you and Chris are alright!

I've had my share of inattentive drivers, but have never gotten the chance to wind down my window and let them know my thoughts for the day. I pity the (next) fool who does it to me though..

Comment

Very well put me friend, good to know both of you are ok! Damn cagers I know, they're all a pain in the ass!

Comment

glad to hear u guys are still uprite and moving ..

the more i ride .. the more i realise how fuckin stupid cage drivers really are ....
          Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Number9, do you have a windshield winder on the duke?
            mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

SEE?? what we tell you about those F****** laser driver's??!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :shock:

Comment

Number9, do you have a windshield winder on the duke?
                hahaha nah, must've been the Goldwing he took for a test ride!

Comment

Chris'll send you some. He didn't go down, so there's no scars. But as i said, I think he wore out the warranty on his sphincter.

Comment

Yeah there was no carnage mechanical or physical (Bit of verbal tho) so if you were interested only in seeing my wheels all mangled up I can't help you - until the next jelly-brained bitch in a laser jumps out of stationary traffic without looking or indicating right infront of me anyways. :roll:

Me and the bike were fine, managed to load up the rear and slide the bike through the (Very small) gap between said dumb bitch's car and the car parked at the side of the road. Ended up in the left turning lane shaking my head. Bitch didn't even hear the screaming tyres or see the smoke-screen of burning rubber behind her. :evil:

I've had a bad run with nutters on four wheels of late. It's gotten so that I can't even be arsed being angry anymore. It's more of a, "Ah fuck here we go..." than a all consuming rage. That will of course change the next time some Laser driving fuck-knuckle with a "Real Men Love Jesus!" sticker on it's bumper swerves to try and kill me.

As for number9 and the winding windows, I think that's on his West African Lurve Chariot when he goes cruising for some punani.

8)

Comment

OI!.. I'm a laser driver.. they are champion cars.. and I certainly have never come close to knocking anyone off their bike
                      4wd biatches are the problem... go to the bush if you want to use them where you don't need to check your mirrors because you never use them anyways
                      Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

I feel for ya! I've only just got my bike back on the road after a T-Bone.
                        Chick tried to cross Green street in Peak Hr and pulled out infornt of a turning Van in left lane.. Didn't think that something might be in the right lane

Oh well, hopefully I'll take her to the cleaners with my Law suit...
                        My neck is still fuxored after 6 months of physio... Still I couldnt wait for the day I jumped back on my bike
                        Will you insure me?!

Comment

Sorry to hear frag! Fucken dumb-arse drivers. People should have to sit driving tests every couple of years. Sure it might cost the gov a heap of cash but how many lives and car crashes is it going to save, then they could stop putting those stupid ads on TV, speed kills and so forth..

This is why we dont know of any other intelligent life forms, they've all come visited, realised how fucken dumb we are and left us to our own little degenerative spiral of life.

Cant wait to buy a new bike though!
                          mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

This is why we dont know of any other intelligent life forms, they've all come visited, realised how fucken dumb we are and left us to our own little degenerative spiral of life.
                            Speak for yourself mate.

But while they are at it I wish this shithouse fuckin' state government would get all the roadworks they are doing finished as well as it seems to me that there isn't a single stretch of road in the city that isn't being fucked with (Read fucked up) by a bunch of donut munching, ass cleavage bearing slack pricks on time and a half to stand around punchin' the munchkin and leering at skanks.

At least I didn't vote for them... :evil:

[/rant]

Comment

then they could stop putting those stupid ads on TV, speed kills and so forth..  

not to mention misleeding..... hey petey.... mc-fuck im tellin you it was the fucking utes fualt.....

Comment

Working...
                              X