Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPIKE AND DAISE'S HOUSE WARMING PART...Y CAUSE WE WANNNA!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPIKE AND DAISE'S HOUSE WARMING PART...Y CAUSE WE WANNNA!!!

OK DUDE"S AND DUDETTES!!!!!

Daise just moved into my house and I haven't had a house warming Party yet so next Friday rounda boots 730 ish we're having one and ALL you PE guys are invited.........PM me or Daise and we'll give you details!!!!!!!!
    Spike

Can't make it. Working.

Sorry.

Comment

rule #1: work will not be accepted as an excuse. i am working till 930 myself and won't be home till 10. so there

spike, think of any other rules??

oh and don't worry about entertainment. Dman has kindly offered to provide entertainment (i beleive "table dancing" was mentioned) on the condition that we give him paper money. since REAL money is now plastic, and we don't have a monopoly set here, it'd be greatly appreciated if some other peeps could bring money from their sets. thanks. but i'm sure after a few drinks bman would volunteer to do it anyways
      Originally posted by vk6hgr
      My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Okay.. my boss will give me the time off, but you pay for my airfares back to Perth. How's that?

Comment

Oh this is going to be bad ...

Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

So is that tonight friday, or next friday?

Comment

Okay.. my boss will give me the time off, but you pay for my airfares back to Perth. How's that?
              rule #2: working in another country doesn't count as an excuse either. so there.

and Dragon, the party's on nov 7th, don't forget the massage oils

and hewie, chaos, panic and disorder!!!! sounds like fun, don't it???
              Originally posted by vk6hgr
              My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

rule #2: working in another country doesn't count as an excuse either. so there.

and Dragon, the party's on nov 7th, don't forget the massage oils

and hewie, chaos, panic and disorder!!!! sounds like fun, don't it???
                hmmm drunken debauchary ..... ....*rubs hands together* excelllllent

Comment

Swordfight!!
                  Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Swordfight!!
                    u bought a sword to a gun fight ... go figure ..

Comment

My sword is bigger than your gun
                      Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

My sword is bigger than your gun  
                        meh ...... i have the secret art of gunfooey on my side .. i cannot loose

u will be crushed little man ..

Comment

come on guys we want a bigger turn out then this.........friday nov the 7th!!!!!!!!!!!! we want EVERYONE there!!!!!!!! and that's DEFINITLY meaning the guys that know us aswell!!!!!!,
                          Spike

Comment

I think everyone is a little scared to park anywhere near either of you

Can you both garauntee that you will not be riding/driving on the night ???

Comment

I think everyone is a little scared to park anywhere near either of you      

Can you both garauntee that you will not be riding/driving on the night ???  

*pulls knife outta back* yes i can garuntee we won't be ridin.....i'll even make sure that daise gets driven home and she dosen't drive from work!!! hehehe come on everyone........i want more peops MORE i tell ya MORE
                              Spike

Comment

Working...
                              X