Rider Down @ Oceanic Drive and West Coast Highway Intersection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider Down @ Oceanic Drive and West Coast Highway Intersection

Well, an unexpected turn of the throttle and some bewildered girl in a Suzuki Swift is wondering what idiot is popping a wheelie and almost flipping over in peak hour.
    Well....IT WAS ME!!!

Totally unintentional. Damage to the pride and the bike and a little bit of skin.
    Crash knobs saved the fairings. Kevlar jeans didn't save the skin on my knee.
    And my mate helped me home to tow it back on the trailer after it seemed to spill it's guts of oil. Yeah, that can't be good.

Got her home and scoped out the damage. She's salvageable.

Oh damn. Could have been worse though. Hope the skin mends fast. the knees are a bugger to heal

Comment

bummer dude, good to see you're able to post about the mishap generally means you survived

kevlars tend to remove skin like a bad carpet burn but they beat the hell out of gravel rash or grating your skin on tarmac so seems to be mostly good news.
      Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

unexpected turn of the throttle to loop a 250? You can't just expect to get away with telling us that.

PS. glad you're ok
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Did you pop the clutch at full noise ,
          you will only ever do that once if you did
          glad your OK
          What died on the bke may i ask
          REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
          (anarchy in english )

Comment

Popped clutch at full noise is correct.
            Kevlar burns do hurt and weep a bit.
            Ordered the parts from Mack1 today. About $700 worth of damage.
            Probaly not worth getting the insurance company involved. The excess will probably cost more :-)

Comment

We probably need a full write up for looping a 250.
              Polony style here: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...x-today-72627/

p.s. Glad you're not too injured.
              Originally posted by Desmogod
              Nobody was bagging scooters, they were bagging you.

Comment

Why do people post up that they crashed?

I just don't get it.
                Originally posted by Ferris
                I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

^^ they don't have your ego and are comfortable with there mistakes...
                  Originally posted by Rocky
                  Unilateral thinking is unilateral.
                  Originally posted by pauly_
                  RayBan, boatshoe, short-short, skinny leg, shaved leg, check-shirt, breezer-drinking, pec-decking, cocktail-dress on a Monday, sandy vag, spray-tan, high maintenance mutha-fukkas.

Comment

Originally posted by lefty View Post
                    Why do people post up that they crashed?

I just don't get it.
                    Its the polonY precedent at work.

PS Anything that does not kill us, makes us stronger not dead
                    Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Don View Post
                      Being comfortable with your mistakes and openly advertising them to a group of strangers is an entirely different thing.

In an unrelated matter, having a comment about ego being leveled on me by a South African is champagne comedy, please, keep it up.
                      Originally posted by Ferris
                      I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

If there is something to be learnt from the accident I can see value in it being posted up.
                        However, just posting up that you popped the clutch under full noise using the explanation of "unexpected turn of the throttle" is of very little value.

On a side note, I do hope that you can get the bike back on the road with minimal fuss and aren't too sore over the next couple of days.
                        We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

got to agree with lefty...prob just self nomination for clown shoes
                            A site all parents should check regulary
                            http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Originally posted by Don View Post
                              Hey Don, we have just developed a dog avoidance radar for KTM's give us a yell if you think you will need it in the future :-)

Chris.
                              If at first you don't succeed, dont bother taking up sky diving.
                              This unit is portable when carried.
                              it wasn't a normal cookie, i figured that out 45 minutes into my exam.

Comment

Working...
                              X