• Show
Clear All

• Rider down Toodyay Rd, Gidgegannup 18th March am

Sad to hear, RIP rider

Roll call all you that travel down that hill in the morning

Motorcyclist dead after horror smash

Lucy Rickard

March 18, 2011 - 8:05AM

A man has died after his motorbike slammed into a kangaroo, and was then hit by a car in Gidgegannup early this morning.
    The man was riding along Toodyay Road near Scott Road at about 5.40am when his car hit the kangaroo.
    The man was then hit by a car, and died at the scene.
    Advertisement: Story continues below
    Detours are in place, and Toodyay Road is closed in both directions between the Red Hill Waste Disposal Site and Roland Road in Gidgegannup.
    Stoneville
    Last edited by Stoneville; 18-03-2011, 09:37 AM.

Dangerous time of the day for roos. RIP rider, always horrible to read these.

Comment

RIP Rider

I know a couple of people up that way on bikes.

Time to make a couple of phone calls.

Comment

poor guy what luck everyone in the world is having recently. RIP and condolences to his family and friends.

Comment

RIP rider...

Comment

RIP rider, always worries me round dusk and dawn living in the hills.
            We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Rip rider! Hope you get to ride kangaroo free from now on!

Comment

Para......are you OK? I know that you ride that road early in the morning. I got sent back across Roland road this morning at about 6:45.
                Love the legend, Kawasaki Z 900/ Z 1000, the Mother of all Big Kawas!
                sigpic
                2007 ZRX 1200R
                1977 Z 1000 A1
                http://www.bikepics.com/members/cruelcheffy/

Comment

RIP rider...hate reading these threads. So sorry for family and loved ones.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk
                  All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                  #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                  Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

RIP Rider. Condolences to family and friends

Comment

The man was riding along Toodyay Road near Scott Road at about 5.40am when his car hit the kangaroo.

Awesome reporting.

Comment

I noticed that straight away too Desmo when i first read this morning but I couldnt put it into words that didnt take away the fact someone lost their Life. RIP.
                        When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

RIP ride. Thoughts are with family and friends

Comment

Rip

Comment

Originally posted by cruelcheffy View Post
                              Para......are you OK? I know that you ride that road early in the morning. I got sent back across Roland road this morning at about 6:45.
                              THIS!!! Craig please post up and let us know you are ok

Edit: If anyone has Para's number can you please PM it to me or call him and let us know if he is ok
                              Waikikablukar
                              Last edited by Waikikablukar; 18-03-2011, 12:46 PM.
                              Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Working...
                              X