Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug Lab explodes - leaving commissioner with egg on his face

Five burnt in suspected drug lab blast | Perth Now

According to Johnny Young on the radio, one of the druggie criminals that got himself blown up was no other than the old owner of Grantlingtons bike, ie. the police commissioners son.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

I got an sms about this and didn't believe it! Karl's son has been water cooler talk for a long time in WAPOL, it amazing just how many times his son's paperwork has been lost......

Comment

Being the son of the commish, he was probably on a secret gubb'mint undercover bust supersquad.

This is going to unfold well, brb, making popcorn.

**edit: Waiting for the standard speel about cops not being allowed to make any judgment calls, just doing their jobs, etc..etc...

Amazing what a blind eye gets turned to eh?
      such comment
      wow
      many post

Comment

I'm actually generally starting to feel sorry for coppers who actually want to do a real job, or im just sleep deprived?

Comment

Commissioner's son caught in drug lab blast - The West Australian

Comment

Originally posted by Abaddon View Post
            I'm actually generally starting to feel sorry for coppers who actually want to do a real job, or im just sleep deprived?
            The ones that want to do a real job tend to leave WAPOL. Your mileage may vary.
            such comment
            wow
            many post

Comment

Apparently after Russell's last indiscretion, Karl told him that if he stuffed up one more time, he'd "blast him so hard it would make his head spin".

Didn't think he'd actually follow through with it though. Kudos Karl.
              Originally posted by Melkor
              The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Ether; seperating the cooks from the chemists (and their limbs too, apparently).

/sub'd
                Originally posted by Dragunov-21
                If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

Whats with police commishes kids?
                  Ill leave dates out so as not to incriminate but I once wore a certain state police commissioners hat while I watched his daughter shoot up in his kitchen in front of her kid.

good times
                  moX

Comment

Well he was probably distracted by you wearing his hat.
                    Originally posted by Melkor
                    The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Drove past this this morning... all cordonned off with a cop car in the drive.
                      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

So even after the lab blows up the dealers are still parked there? Not very smart them fellas.

Comment

They were saying on the Radio that the neighbours had told the cops multiple times about what was happening there.
                          You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

He is just a rambunkious young rapscalion, havent we all hung out at a methlab in our youth?

My faith in the cops was once again strengthened on the weekend when in my travels I heard a tail of a young gent who was knocked out by a known member of a community, the cops said they cant do anything unless the guy wants to press charges. The concept that the guy was uncconcoius and obviously incapable of pressing charges while his assailant walked off down the street was lost on the cops.
                            My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Removing the fact that this guy is the commissioners son for a secons.

Can we really or should we really expect a father or mother to be responsible for the actions of their 30 year old estranged son? I mean it would be abit different if he was a teenager living at home.

Comment

Working...
                              X