Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun shots in Kewdale near Tomato Lake

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gun shots in Kewdale near Tomato Lake

    Anyone live near here? WTF is going on?!?!?

    I have done keybangs before, but Im sure this is gunshots.
    Originally posted by darkfibre
    Just sync the oil changes with her monthly cycle and get all the grumpyness over with, leaving the rest of the month clear sailing.

  • #2
    Sorry finally got too bored at work and decided to get my gun off in the warehouse out back.
    Originally posted by Abuse this
    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mekon View Post
      decided to get my gun off
      I hope you cupped its balls.
      Originally posted by Melkor
      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

      Comment


      • #4
        always, and before you ask, they were my own.
        Originally posted by Abuse this
        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

        Comment


        • #5
          Who stole the banger?

          Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
          Every one has a story.....

          http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

          Comment


          • #6
            It's Kewdale, you should be used to this sort of thing.
            Originally posted by Desmo
            Why be a cunt about it?

            Comment


            • #7
              Going to ring the police today and find out what happened... my car alarm went off at 11pm :/ Surely they would have got heaps of reports for last nights event. Sounded like a shootout in downtown compton
              Originally posted by darkfibre
              Just sync the oil changes with her monthly cycle and get all the grumpyness over with, leaving the rest of the month clear sailing.

              Comment


              • #8
                You must be new here, welcome to the 6105.
                Now gimme your fuckin phone and wallet

                Comment


                • #9
                  Probably kids. We used do all sorts of shit there when I was a kid. chlorine/brake fluid bombs, stuff like that. My uncle used to live across the road from the lake and tought me how to make and throw a molotov cocktail there.
                  Actually, I just remembered, thats where I got to ride a motorbike for the first time when I was 5 years old. Ah... memories.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    now mix molotov's and your bike....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      probably the local asian restauranter collecting tomorrows peking duck.
                      commence flaming ^_^
                      The Secret Terrorists vaticanassassins Avro_Manhatten-The_Vaticans_Holocaust,2007.pdf Cracking The IRS Code CECAustralia truth11.com . truth-now.net AustraliansSayNo Corporate Government of Australia 666 has almost begun

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by zx12r View Post
                        commence flaming duck ^_^
                        Roger that.

                        Originally posted by Melkor
                        The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SEROW View Post
                          Going to ring the police today and find out what happened... my car alarm went off at 11pm :/ Surely they would have got heaps of reports for last nights event. Sounded like a shootout in downtown compton
                          So what did the police say?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X