Mystery Work on Roe High way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Work on Roe High way

Has any body noticed the Concrete slabs and cabling on Roe hwy going north, between Tonkin and Great Eastern hwys ?? Slabs are about 1/2 km apart first thought was Lighting, or is there some other reason ??
    "Just getting along in my OWN Little World !!!........"^_^

When I went past a month ago on one of those big spools it said "FIBRE NOT COPPER" on it.

Comment

driver information displays....................

Comment

Originally posted by EL BURITO View Post
        driver information displays....................
        I hope not!!

Comment

They're rebuilding/upgrading the highway. Residents next to it like myself got the plans sometime ago. It's gonna have a giant kickass ramp like great eastern --> graham farmer too.

Comment

Originally posted by Moustacha View Post
            When I went past a month ago on one of those big spools it said "FIBRE NOT COPPER" on it.

Thats so no one steals it- it was a massive problem in SA when I was there. They even had guys cutting down phone lines, and then coming along behind and cutting down the new replacement ones during the night as they were going along putting it in....

Sucked in telstra!
            Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground...

Comment

Someone got caught not long ago, nicking the signal wire on the rail line from kewdale. Great when the train comes and the boom gates don't come down.
              Originally posted by Abuse this
              Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mekon View Post
                Someone got caught not long ago, nicking the signal wire on the rail line from kewdale. Great when the train comes and the boom gates don't come down.
                Wow, stupid people strike again. Arent they live? Wonder they didnt fry themselves!
                This happened in the Adelaide hills, just phone lines. Telstra phones lines so everyone laughed about that. Stealing signal lines though- thats fucked. Coulda killed people
                Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground...

Comment

Yep on ramps off ramps
                  Boaring ones not the fun ones either.
                  REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                  (anarchy in english )

Comment

big ramp usually means big sweeping corner
                    Always use protection when you ride...you don't want a rash

Comment

Originally posted by That Ty Guy View Post
                      They're rebuilding/upgrading the highway. Residents next to it like myself got the plans sometime ago. It's gonna have a giant kickass ramp like great eastern --> graham farmer too.
                      yeh it's gonna be one nice tight ramp, trouble is there's 2 sets of freakin lights just after it, the first one bloody close, you'll be pulling up just after you lean into it grrrr.. and the damm trucks are gonna back it up anyway

Guess I'll get used to it though

Comment

Working...
                      X