Debris on Tonkin hwy s/bound @ welshpool rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debris on Tonkin hwy s/bound @ welshpool rd

Just attended a serious accident and there is still a lot of sand and debris on the road at the traffic lights. Be careful if you're heading south on Tonkin or turning right on to welshpool rd

Edit: Tonkin is currently shut south bound and a crew is trying to clean it up

Edit 2: There is also some kind of loose gravel on the left hand turn off Tonkin hwy n/bound onto Welshpool rd
    Last edited by Sonik; 23-03-2011, 06:49 AM.

went through at 6am, saw the shit on road, cops at opposite intersection with a ute with flashing orange lights and a white st1100 on verge. All good, rider on phone, was glad i didn't ride tho
    yes, i am ignorant
    yes, i am a prick
    no, i don't care
    you make me sick

Comment

Went through heading north just after 5am in the car. Was serious accident and south bound was closed. Sadly a lady lost her life.
      Lets ride....

Comment

Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
        went through at 6am, saw the shit on road, cops at opposite intersection with a ute with flashing orange lights and a white st1100 on verge. All good, rider on phone, was glad i didn't ride tho
        That was my ute parked on the side, the accident cleaned up a traffic signal pole. I'm Not sure what happened to the ST, he had people with him by the time I was finished with the lights so I didn't stop. Bike didn't look damaged but I did notice there was a lot of gravelly shit about so he may have had a small off.

Comment

Working...
        X