Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

protesters I'n garden city

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • protesters I'n garden city

    did anyone see the protesters I'n garden city and know what they were protesting about?? they were between myer and kmart I think today before they hot kicked out??
    "Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever "

  • #2
    why does the word "in" need capitalisation and an apostrophe?
    Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
    Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

    Comment


    • #3
      probably sent from an iphone, my phones dictionary thinks "in" should be "i'n".... whatever an i'n is i dont know!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by drifter View Post
        why does the word "in" need capitalisation and an apostrophe?
        Is this a protest?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by burlyoaf View Post
          probably sent from an iphone, my phones dictionary thinks "in" should be "i'n".... whatever an i'n is i dont know!
          Iphone set to English (US).. nooooooooooooo!!
          Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
          Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

          Comment


          • #6
            all these replies funny but not answering my q!!
            "Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever "

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by lobes89 View Post
              all these replies funny but not answering my q!!
              does it really matter? I guess it does given you created a thread about it, but I'm guessing giving humans' pathetic ability to collectively act, I'm sure they don't even know what they were protesting about.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Melkor
                The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I do believe it was a protest against Israeli apartheid.
                  Guess what? I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If thats the case, why Booragoon???
                    Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                      does it really matter? I guess it does given you created a thread about it, but I'm guessing giving humans' pathetic ability to collectively act, I'm sure they don't even know what they were protesting about.

                      Wow, awesome cynical attitude you've got going on there.

                      Protest has been a very significant part of our history, and has had an impact on even your quality of life.
                      That is, your right to vote. You can thank protesting women for that.
                      Women also protested outside Parliament house in the ~1970 for equal pay, before then woman's pay was set to about 50-60% of what men were paid in particular jobs and it wasn't usual for women to have to quit when they got married or pregnant.
                      There was also mass protests in unions for woman's equal pay.

                      So I would try and not be so ignorant in the future.
                      Guess what? I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Oh this is going to be good............................
                        Just do it. Seriously, if you look up the standing rules of PSB it goes something like this.

                        1. Dont be a dick
                        2. Desmo is allowed to be a dick (sometimes)
                        3. Buy the one with the most Duke
                        4. Dont ask about fixing the search function.
                        etc etc..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I vote for an end to female suffrage.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                            I vote for an end to female suffrage.
                            lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bellerophon View Post
                              Wow, awesome cynical attitude you've got going on there.

                              Protest has been a very significant part of our history, and has had an impact on even your quality of life.
                              That is, your right to vote. You can thank protesting women for that.
                              Women also protested outside Parliament house in the ~1970 for equal pay, before then woman's pay was set to about 50-60% of what men were paid in particular jobs and it wasn't usual for women to have to quit when they got married or pregnant.
                              There was also mass protests in unions for woman's equal pay.

                              So I would try and not be so ignorant in the future.
                              Oh my, I got told What I mean is, if its just for curiosity's sake, why does it make any difference to the OP as to whether he/she knows what the protest is/was about? It's been and gone. Surely it makes no difference as to whether the earth still rotates on its axis, or wimminz still gets equal pay or whatever.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X