Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider down after hitting an emu - Cervantes

Originally posted by The West
    A man has been taken to hospital with serious injuries after his motorcycle collided with an emu on Indian Ocean Drive, south of Cervantes.

The RAC emergency rescue helicopter collected the man about noon and flew him to Jandakot Airport where a waiting ambulance took him to Royal Perth Hospital.
    Hope the rider's ok!
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Been a shit weekend for bikes - a couple of serious crashes at Lancelin, and one in Carlisle (HD rider) that doesn't sound too good...

S.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

so the chopper overflew the hospital - to JT - then a 25 min drive back ? WTF

Comment

Originally posted by bigsikkle View Post
        so the chopper overflew the hospital - to JT - then a 25 min drive back ? WTF
        my thoughts exactly!
        RIP ADRIAN LEE
        16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
        I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

Does RPH even have a helipad?
          Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
          One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
          . .

Comment

Its above Wellington st on top of north block.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow78 View Post
              Yep.
              "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah, was doing a hospital sit on a crim a few months back on the Murray St side looking out the back toward Wellington St and saw it come in and land looked quite cool Bloody noisy though
                #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                Originally posted by Phildo
                Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                Originally posted by filbert
                i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                  Bloody noisy though
                  That would be because it's a helicopter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bealz View Post
                    Its above Wellington st on top of north block.
                    sure does .... when I was in RPH with my shattered leg , I had a birds eye view of it from my bed . Its on the 5th floor , when the helicopter comes into land the windows of the rooms facing out towards the helipad have metal shutters that come down before the helicopter can land ( all for safety incase it crashes ) ^_^

oz
                    WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Comment

Heard about this on the radio, sounded like a horrible crash.........hope the rider is ok

Comment

May of taken longer to refill the chopper to get to RPH, then a ambo driving?
                        "as you strove not to be crushed under the wheels of some iPhone-wielding retard in a car"

-Boris

Comment

They could have also taken him to SCGH as they have helipad there as well. How I know, unfortunately I landed there in one. Hope the rider is okay

Comment

Working...
                          X