X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kewdale area

Working at the intersection of Kewdale & Abernethy,
    Police pulled into carpark lights and sirens on,
    told us to turn off the air con, and stay indoors.
    Real bad manure smell outside, traffic is being diverted around us - u-turns up the road etc.

I'd adivse staying clear of the area if possible.
    edit: Been advised its a sewerage spill.
    Originally posted by Desmogod
    Nobody was bagging scooters, they were bagging you.

There's a building there that waters it's gardens with recycled sewerage that goes bust frequently. There's a flashing amber light between the otis building and the parcel post place. What you doing? I might pop over on way to subway for lunch and say hello.
    Originally posted by Abuse this
    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

he doesnt work there, just sits at a desk and emails people ebay links all day :p

Comment

eeew, read this whilst eating my lunch

Comment

lol foul.. good thing the wreckers in kewdale didn't have my Kawak part then..
          Originally posted by The Mase
          Ditto. Instead mountain biking w/ a mate. He stopped suddenly, as did i but flipped over the handle bars. But landed nuts first on mates back wheel.... i know, I know, 2 penis's on one bike rule was broken

Comment

truck roll over..

Comment

Was carrying waste from the swan brewery, according to my radio. No wonder they were treating it as toxic.
              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

People in the area, should we be avoiding this like the plague for the rest of the day? Or has it all been cleaned and is smelling rosy? Its bad enough I have to go down the bypass and smell pet food/fat factory...
                Originally posted by slipin
                IF ITS TO LOWED ! YOUR TOO OLD

Comment

Looks cleared up now
                  Well, roads not closed anymore. I'm not going outside to do a smell test.
                  Originally posted by Desmogod
                  Nobody was bagging scooters, they were bagging you.

Comment

Working...
                  X