This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bastard in car watch out- brown hyundai i45

had a little incident on the freeway today...some arsehole big bald fat fucker (ittalian looking) was in a brown hyundai i45 and tried to run me off the road

first he cut me up....then slamed on brakes...soo i changed lanes beep horned flipped him off...and carried on riding @ 100km.....he then cut in front of me slammed brakes....at this i over took him and another car in front to give myself a barrier he thenover took that car and tail gated me bloody close at this i changed lanes again he speed up and he tried to push me off with his car.....at this stage i thought fuck this droped 2 gears and wot....i know 2 other motorcycles were near by a yellow firestorm with a pillion and some old guy on a triumph

if anyone had a helmet cam on today and was on the kwinae freeway headingnorth from mandurah between 1-2 could i have a look at the photoage as i didnt get the guys plate...i want this bastard to burn.....

P.s i had a pillion on....so i wasnt pullin any stupid shit to begin with.
    Last edited by swift; 03-04-2011, 03:48 PM.
    Follow me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8Snf4BT0w&feature=plcp

Yep there are tossers out there
    I went to see Marty Moose a few weeks back and outta nowhere a douche in a white BA Falcon ute decides to try help me scrub in my new Pirrellis. I looked back he gave me the bird, flipped him back and turned throttle half way round. Problem Solvered.

As I was on new tyres I was just riding.... but did filter at the lights coming off the freeway... I was just doing the sppeed limit, slowing at next set of lights dudes trying to push me off the road from behind. light went green before i stopped, so burned him off the lights, cut up thru traffic to get a barrier. Was a Friday arvo so I just thought meh.... some people obviously had a shit week at work.
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

In my experience, It's not worth reporting to the cops, had an Incident several months ago were an asshole In a Pajero nearly forced me Into oncoming traffic, had his rego & a witness & cops have done F**K ALL!!!!
      Next time something like that happens I'll do my own form of Justice.
      Farrider #41
      I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
      I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Comment

still need to get his plate though so i can track him down.
        Follow me on youtube:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8Snf4BT0w&feature=plcp

Comment

I just don't understand the intent to kill, or endanger the life of someone because of your views on splitting. I had a man in a Yaris (should have known something was wrong right there) attempt to squash me on a roundabout, obviously pissed that I didn't want to sit behind him at the intersection and suck his exhaust. Laser guided missiles are the answer. Laser on front of bike, silo at home, launch button next to indicator - Justice swift.
          Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
          Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

whack em in here http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru.../index338.html that's what the thread is for.
            Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
            Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

any more details about the car ? stickers , dents , wheels etc .

Comment

feel for you swift but maybe next time you ask for help dont label people ( italians) and old bloke.. as you came off to me as being a bit opinionated against some people..... seeing as he popped in front of you a couple of times surprised you didnt get a rego
                A site all parents should check regulary
                http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

So the bloke looked like an older Italian?
                  No need to be precious about it, doesn't come across as opinionated at all. Sure you didn't mean bigoted?

Comment

"Police are have released a statement, describing the offender as a person"
                    Can you help with foster care?
                    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

i reported a car who hurled abuse at me, then as i went to turn he moved into the turning sliplane and missed me by inches. So i took chase to get his plate and he started waving a baseball bat out the window at me. When i reported it the cops didnt sound interested until i mentioned the bat. I had a copper ring me back a week or so later just confirming my story and she assured me she was heading out to have a chat to him. Im sure nothing happened, but he would be on record so if something did happen later on, they would know that he has a history of being a dick.

Its always worth reporting it, just incase it can be used to fuck them over later on

Comment

the best advice in these situations is to keep your cool and put distance between yourself and them at the first sign of stupidity.

yes it feels good to flip them the bird, but it inflames the situation one you've been threatened with having your bike impounded for a road rage offence you will see my position, oddly me being 6'4 and getting off my bike to approach her window, was seen as being more threatening than her bumping my back tyre at the lights with her landcruiser while revving the engine after tailgating within a metre and following my every lanechange for 10 kilometres.

unmarked cop car had followed and watched the whole situation but still took her side when i got off the bike and walked up to her window.
                        Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Desmo you still are not worth answering esp as you still get it wrong
                          A site all parents should check regulary
                          http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Not worth answering yet you took the time to reply.
                            Bizarre.
                            And I fail to see why I am "wrong". The guy described an older angry bald Italian looking dude.
                            That's a simple and fair description, how is that in any way offensive?
                            Last edited by Desmo; 03-04-2011, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                              Not worth answering yet you took the time to reply.
                              Bizarre.
                              Everyone has time for you, some just wont admit it

As to the OP, I am finding in conversation with some people these days a little disturbing when bikes come up as a topic. "I hate those bikes that come up the middle to be at the front of the lights, hah, I'll show em!" "Well it's not my fault if I did not see them, yet they come up and act all aggressive" The people I mention are not hormone fuelled youth but late-middle aged conservatives.

I try to explain the vulnerability of a cyclist or motorcyclist compared to their righteous bravery ensconced in metal and airbags and air-con, but they just shrug all superior like. It don't mean jack to them. And as for traffic light warriors in V8 utes, or 'world owes me a favour cos of my big SUV' - will just be even worse.

We will bitch and whine (rightfully so) but it will make little difference on the road. Just today I had someone feel they did not need to merge with me (they were working on something far more intimate and painful). On a bike (any sort) you don't count. So we either give it up, die horribly, or try to stay one step ahead and be sensibly paranoid !

Comment

Working...
                              X