Stolen - 2 x sets of 2 piece Dainese Leathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen - 2 x sets of 2 piece Dainese Leathers

Just thought I woudl share the good news as it has restored my faith in humanity. The leathers found there way home.

Hey crew, had both mine and the missus leathers stolen out of the back of the car on Friday night in Collie. If anyone happens to get offered a set at a really good price maybe let me know. One set of mens Dainese laguna seca 2 piece size 54 and one set of ladies Dainese Yu size 42.

Here are some pics of the style.

Click image for larger version

Name:	00000169-001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	4925351

Click image for larger version

Name:	1433_big.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	4925352
    Cheers,

Blaise
    0411 337644
    Evolution
    Inactive Member
    Last edited by Evolution; 24-04-2011, 01:03 PM. Reason: leathers returned

Ah Shit Blaise that stinks, what did you end up wearing??

Hope they get found, will ask the kids to keep an eye in the 4 Sales in Bunno

Comment

Sorry to hear Blaise. Let me know if you need to borrow some in the mean time

Comment

Ahhhh Collie
        I've never since or previously lived in a place like it.
        Bunch of inbred redneck morons
        It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Leathers....srsly....that's fucked :mellow:
          Yeah will keep an eye out
          Recommend watching Gumtree

Comment

That's fucked. Keep an eye out at all the Cash Converters as most of them are chasing motorcycle gear at the moment too.

Comment

Might be worth contacting GrantG dog of red (reddog) and some of the Bunbury members to check out thier local cashies, I'm assuming you have reported it cashies and the like have to hang onto it for a period of time before putting it up for sale.
              Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

The pattern on the ladies' leathers are different. Hopefully someone'll recognise it.

Good luck!
                Originally posted by vk6hgr
                My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Where in collie were you? I go there often and am now worried about my shit.

Comment

Dainese Leathers, Cars, Bikes, Boats, Sport items at low prices on eBay.com.au

Just did a search of ebay (you never know), a couple identical Seca suits came up, however there are located in different states. I'll keep an eye out in the up and coming weeks.

Good Luck mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                      Ah Shit Blaise that stinks, what did you end up wearing??

Hope they get found, will ask the kids to keep an eye in the 4 Sales in Bunno

Sat on the sidelines and got boozed

Cheers for keeping an eye out.

I reported it to the local cops and have provided pics. Got in touch with Bunno cashies as well and gave them the details.

Put some notices up around town on the day and did run into Red Dog so have let him know.

Not holding out much hope, but doing what i can especiually for the missus leathers as they are discontinued now and hard to get.

Gut feel is being 2 piece, the pants are probably in a bin somewhere and some kid is getting round in his pimp new leather jacket. ...or maybe has a lifetime supply of leather for slingshot pouches...

Comment

Originally posted by Lit View Post
                        Where in collie were you? I go there often and am now worried about my shit.
                        Was parked up for the night right at the back of the Collie Ridge Motel.... Definately take all valuables out of your car. Hadnt had a prob there in the past so was a bit slack on this occasion....

Comment

WIN!!!!!!!!! Some good natured Collie person found our leathers dumped nearby, brought them up to Perth as they were coming up anyway and called me yesterday. Great to know along with the low life scum sucking bottom feeders, there are also some great people in the world as well.. Easter weekend is looking up....

Comment

Woo hoo brilliant news

Comment

Nice end to a mug of a story
                              You missed a track day out of it and thats just fucked
                              Cool you got your shit back,
                              REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                              (anarchy in english )

Comment

Working...
                              X