Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skate boarder down

Cnr of 4th ave and walter road east in Bassendean
    young guy on skate board flying down hill on 4th ave crossed a busy walter rd east and was cleaned up buy dual cab 4wd
    cops and ambo in attendance outside my house, kid has no ID and in a bad way
    cops are trying to identify him

I hope he gets well, but frankly that was pretty fucking stupid ...

Comment

+1
      I wouldn't call it fascism exactly, but an (American) political system nominally controlled by an irresponsible, dumbed down electorate who are manipulated by dishonest, cynical, controlled mass media that dispense the propaganda of a corrupt political establishment can hardly be described as democracy either - Edward Zehr

Comment

Originally posted by andymac View Post
        I hope he gets well, but frankly that was pretty fucking stupid ...
        And in other intelligence related news it seems he wasn't wearing a helmet either: Car hits teen skateboarder - The West Australian

A 16-year-old skateboarder in a critical condition this morning after he was hit by a car in Bassendean.

The teenager sustained head and internal injuries when he collided with a Toyota HiLux about 6pm.

It is believed the boy rode through a stop sign and across three lanes before he crashed into the vehicle on Fourth Avenue near Walter Road.
        He was not wearing a helmet.

Bernie says "think before you drive bribe"

Comment

I always always wear a helmet when I'm on a push bike or anything like that.
          I may look like a dork- but at least I'm not dead.
          Kid was stupid, but hopefully he learns his lesson and gets better soon....

Comment

Originally posted by twigstarox View Post
            I always always wear a helmet when I'm on a push bike or anything like that.
            I may look like a dork- but at least I'm not dead.
            Kid was stupid, but hopefully he learns his lesson and gets better soon....
            I don't think in this case, having a helmet on would've made much of a difference.

Comment

Not shooting over a few lanes of traffic would.
              Poor kid.

Comment

High Horses much? Did anyone here wear a helmet when arseing about on skateboards when they were kids?
                Can you help with foster care?
                http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
                  High Horses much? Did anyone here wear a helmet when arseing about on skateboards when they were kids?
                  I always wear one push biking- but I long board now (Better than skate boards) and have to admit... I don't wear a helmet... opps. Might be time to dig it out...
                  I don't want my brain on the pavement... wait...what brain?

Comment

Frankly speaking, I've never actually seen anybody wearing a helmet while skateboarding.

Comment

I bought my kids those cool-looking Protech helmets and INSISTED they wear them when they were skateboarding and BMXing
                      -

Comment

poor kid was only 16
                        stupid yes but were not we all stupid at 16, i was, some say still am now.
                        bit confronting as this happened outside my house.
                        Wish him well and hope he survives and notch it up to a life lesson

Comment

Originally posted by RAO View Post
                          Frankly speaking, I've never actually seen anybody wearing a helmet while skateboarding.
                          yeah. I've seen helmets on kids when they use push bikes, BMX's, even scooters and roller blades. (and I saw a REALLY little kid at the ice arena once with a helmet)
                          but for skateboarding...yeah- i have to agree with you!

Comment

Originally posted by shtinky View Post
                            poor kid was only 16
                            Is only 16.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                              Is only 16.
                              well- that's good. He's still alive!
                              Good work Desmo for correcting that- I was getting a little worried for the bloke!

Comment

Working...
                              X