• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villawood Detention Centre Riot

Villawood under control says immigration - Seven News Queensland

Tear gas the lot of them.......

Comment

Deport them! We dont need people like that moving to our contry. If they were really refugees and being persecuted at home then i dont think they would be all that upset at having to stay there while this is verified and processed. Short term uncomfort for a long term gain with a new life in a new country. All they are showing is that they are violent and have no respect for the laws here.

Seriously, chuck them in a plane, hand cuffed and shackled if need be and send them home.
      Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Villawood takes stock after night of chaos - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Comment

Send them home.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
            Send them home.
            +1
            Originally posted by Red_is_Best
            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

lc
              "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Not at all spafish, not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jules_1972 View Post
                  Tear gas the lot of them.......
                  I think Napalm would have a more desired effect

Comment

If I were one of the many, many legitimate asylum seekers (the vast majority are allowed to stay), I think I'd get a little pissed off at being imprisoned for years on end because successive governments want to lie to the people and put on a show about being tough on so-called 'boat people'.
                    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

^ Then don't destroy your indentification papers before arriving

Comment

I think that's yet another beat-up by the government and the media. It's going to be a little hard to get all your paperwork together if you have to leave a country where you're being persecuted and abused.
                        "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

They are not doing themselves any favours.
                          Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                          Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                            FUCK OFF WERE FULL

lc
                            as in not any more, but we used to be?

Comment

The bigotry is strong...

Skitzo: There is a practice where the smugglers where telling people to destroy their paperwork before they get picked up, this is indeed good for those who have been rejected before through offical channels and those perhaps undesirable elements, but generally background check pick up who people are.]

I have no issue with asylum seakers in general, whilst there are official channels many don't make it through and risk alot to try to get to a foriegn country. We are not the only ones with an influx of asylum seakers its been on the rise around Europe as well this year so it's an unfortunate part of the current global situations.

I do have an issue with the very limited excuses the government constantly throws at us, they just are not in anyway dealing with the situation and frankly if I was stuck in an over crowded prison for more than 6 months, I too would go a bit nutty, the frustrations of unknowing, the cramp living conditions must make life very hard to deal with daily, depression would be rife.

How ever, if you do commit crimes whilst in detention then, undoubtably your status should be denied to Australia.

However the real question is, what and if anything should the government be doing about the situation?

Comment

Working...
                              X