Kwinana south

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwinana south

Wolf pack with lasers a k or 2 before safety bay road.
    Project: Fix my tard! Now with extra reliability!
    SupermotoWA on Bookface
    You should go here and here, and definitely here.

I reckon they are going to be there all weekend..
    :stupid:

Comment

Watch out for the overpasses. There were a group of cop bikes on the Mundijong(sp?) overpass this morning nabbing speeders on the freeway. They had a bike pulled up as I went past. This was at around 5am.
      “Freedom is not something that anybody can be given; Freedom is something that people take and people are as free as they want to be.” - James Arthur Baldwin

Comment

Originally posted by Wedge View Post
        They'll be wasting their time tomorrow (Friday) it'll be like a parking lot for sure heading South

Comment

Originally posted by Wedge View Post
          Doubt that overtime costs money you know, they'll be about and about today to be seen they'll be on the news saying they will be out in force, and you won't see them till the end of weekend and people are heading home.
          Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

weekend work, especially long weekends, are not payed as overtime for police. They are shift workers.

Comment

Working...
            X