Stolen yamaha yz 450 thornlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen yamaha yz 450 thornlie

Stolen last night Yamaha YZ 450 , had new back tyre with blacked out number platers, red fox sticker on front, info text or call 0419669035

Have you reported it stolen?

Comment

Originally posted by Gotcha6669 View Post
      ... blacked out number platers...
      What does that bit actually mean?

Comment

I'd say he's talking about the white plastics where the race numbers go are now black.

Comment

Yes the bike has been reported stolen. The plastic number plates that are normally white are black, has yamaha stickers on swing arm. Did a door knock and apparently a group of youths are known to go around stealing bikes in the THORNLIE area and sell them cheap by word of mouth. Will be doing a stakeout tonight but doubt they will return as my GSXR was in the garage to which they pushed over, no damage lucky.....

Comment

If you know where they are, maybe you should give that info to the cops coz they can actual enter the premisis legally right?

Goodluck getting it back =)
            Ride Smart. Like everyone's out to get you.

Originally posted by Ryven
            PSB: Where the women are lesbian attention whores, the men are insecure about their own sexuality, and anyone who had any real sense gave up and left.
            http://www.dogshome.org.au/dogs-for-adoption/ - beautiful dogs looking for their Forever Home

Comment

Gee im not sure about that. This kids info was a bit scattered, whether he puts the word out or not who knows, why would he care.

Comment

I'll see if it starts going by my front door 4 times a day......

they're moving up if they stole a 450, usually they use 125's and smaller for beating around the bushy areas

Comment

Mate I appreciate that, cash reward for any info leading to recovery. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by antiscab View Post
                    I'll see if it starts going by my front door 4 times a day......

they're moving up if they stole a 450, usually they use 125's and smaller for beating around the bushy areas
                    The cycle path that runs downt the Eastern side of the Thornlie TAFE campus sees frequent passing of motorbikes on it, usually in the afternoon, occasional events in the mornings. The only times that I have seen them go past, a couple (sometimes more) of aboriginal kids on a bike, never been the same bike more than twice, not saying that they necessarily half inched your ride but the bikes seem to never be the same more than twice, might be able to tell you who did
                    DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

Comment

thanks man, i cant sit there all day and night as ive done that for 3 days, gone to every bush track every park knocked on every door posted lots of notes, gave police some info about a well known house that always has stolen bikes, lets hope its dumped and found hey, if u hear of anything let me know, thanks....

Comment

Ill keep an eye out around Harrisdale way mate. See if anyone decides to come out the back here and have a hack and slash. Ill be sure to run them down with D4D power! lol
                        "as you strove not to be crushed under the wheels of some iPhone-wielding retard in a car"

-Boris

Comment

probably the same scum who pinched my KTM out of my garage in Harrisdale a couple months ago. Left thousands of dollars of tools and car parts and only took the bike and my riding gear.
                          B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Same as me, my riding gear was sitting there but the fuckers only took the bike, makes me angry.

Comment

Working...
                            X