Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norty Norty! 170KPH Hoons.

Police take motorcycles off 170km/h hoon brothers over Easter | Perth Now

Wondered if it was anyone from around here?

Brilliant reporting from PN as usual. From the story, I'd guess the the cops were being cunts about where they set up (IE:an overtaking lane) to catch everyone that does more than 110 to overtake safely. Aside from the licence issues, where's the problem?
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Silly boys actually stopped.
      such comment
      wow
      many post

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
        where's the problem?
        Originally posted by Cam View Post
        Silly boys actually stopped.
        Beat me to it^_^

Comment

Originally posted by A/Asst Commissioner Michelle Fyfe View Post
          It was recklessness that defies comment
          STFU then?
          Originally posted by Melkor
          The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

i saw a multinova on great northern highway on the overtaking lane heading to bullsbrook, its about safety guys not money
            Master of the missed signals

Comment

Originally posted by kenty View Post
              i saw a multinova on great northern highway on the overtaking lane heading to bullsbrook, its about safety guys not money

totally agree with you, but their reasoning?? Don't overtake if you are going to go over the legal speed limit "you must only overtake if you can safely sit on the speed limit"............so they set their cameras up on overtaking lanes and use that as an excuse, coz they know everyone does it to safely overtake majority of the time

Comment

Thanks for explaining that Bikergal.
                Originally posted by Melkor
                The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

TBH that's pretty much the ONLY road rule I can think of (off the top of my head) that DEFIES common sense.

Common sense to me dictates that if I must overtake an obstacle that ISN'T doing the speed limit, that I minimise my time spent on the wrong side of the road. How do I do this? Punching it to the floor or twisting it to the stops, whatever works. Then decelerate back to the speed limit when I'm back on the right side of the road.
                  Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post

Common sense
                    The popo have none.
                    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                    Its the little things that make the difference
                    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

come on now, the police don't make the laws, they just enforce them.

*cough*
                      Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                      Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

I hate multinovas as much as the next person (especially the rear facers! ) but I hate the state government more for continuing to purchase more of them to line their pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel View Post
                          I hate multinovas as much as the next person (especially the rear facers! ) but I hate the state government more for continuing to purchase more of them to line their pockets.
                          don't speed and you wont get caught
                          Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                          Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Originally posted by perth now
                            One of the men was riding unsupervised on a learner's permit and the other did not have the appropriate motorcycle licence.
                            so... they were both out of class then? as in both on R-E licences and big bikes?
                            i'm guessing one was an R-E and the other just hadnt had his R's long enough to shadow the other...
                            it shits me how the media write about bikes and all things hooning. eg: the panel van that did a wheelie recently.
                            no fucking idea!
                            dipshits the lot of them.

I'd be spewing if i got done for speeding in an overtaking lane. i always thought that was 'sacred ground' when it came to speeding. let people around the slower vehicles then when it's safe to, rather than leaving them to do it in less safe circumstances further up the road. i can understand overtaking in other places not being an excuse for speeding, but where it is posted as an over taking lane suggests the road is safe enough to allow for a little extra speed.
                            what a disgrace.

nice avatar DAD! looks like your trackday went well

Comment

Well at least we have an answer to 'what happens if I get caught without a proper shadow whilst speeding on a long weekend' question
                              Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Working...
                              X