This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock pistol found in public place

Last edited by Gippo; 28-04-2011, 09:28 PM. Reason: Yah - probably too sensitive to post this up SORRY.....
    Its all good on Ducati's

Sad indeed....

Whats a very public place?

Comment

Is there an article on this? I fail to believe a security officer could attend, show identification etc and reclaim the firearm. It sounds like it was used for cash in transit, therefore commercial agents and the firearms division would have been all over the security company and doubtful it would have simply just been returned.

Not that i dont trust what you say, just have experience in this area and it just doesnt seem to add up.

Comment

How does PSB do it? This post was made at 20:15, google search at 20:36 for 'glock pistol found' shows PSB at #1 spot. Nice!
        "Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth." - Albert Einstein

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

what was the story?
          Originally posted by Abuse this
          Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

glocks are getting hard to find these days

Comment

Hey what gives, where's the story at?
              The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

posts a "story" that he probably shouldn't have...

With stuff all detail...

You know one of those "I know stuff youse don't and I'm not going to tell you" stories...

Then thinks better of it and edits...

Nothing to see here...move along...

Comment

Working...
                X