Speed Camera's in kings park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Camera's in kings park

Just saw a few of the super new cameras in cars parked up in different places on the side of the road in kings park. There white mini van looking things.

Be careful.

Got some photos of em, will upload when I'm home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story.

Originally posted by lobes89
    Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

thank fuck. now kings park is safe too

do the van camera's take front or rear plate photographs?

Comment

Just found another one

Comment

Looks like one of the new cameras. So front coming towards and rear going away.

Comment

Originally posted by huggy View Post
          thank fuck. now kings park is safe too

do the van camera's take front or rear plate photographs?
          Seriously? Kings Park is exactly the type of place they should be using them. High numbers of pedestrians, families, and not main roads so they are not aiming for a high traffic flow.

I don't like speed cameras but this is how they should be used
          Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

only problem I saw was each of them was on the "dead" road sections between the parks were all the kids play, surely it's better to catch those speeding in the areas were it's most dangerous. But if they did that they might not get as much $$$$ for their time

Comment

Agree with Cowkicker on this one. I would rather see these things used in low speed limit areas like the the 40 zone on Beaufort, Oxford street and in school zones as apposed to the bottom of a hill on Toodyay road.
              Can you help with foster care?
              http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

they put the camera's on a long stretch of road, where 40 is more than slow enough, and as you can see from the photos, there are footpaths well off the road. very small chance of pedestrians crossing the road there, and its open enough to be relatively safe anyway.

Originally posted by Jessie J
                ....its not about the money, we don't need your money, we just wanna make the world dance, forget about the price tag....
                ^ new police commissioner theme song?

+1 for:

Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
                I would rather see these things used in low speed limit areas like the the 40 zone on Beaufort, Oxford street and in school zones as apposed to the bottom of a hill on Toodyay road.

Comment

100 in an 80 is the same fine as 60 in a 40. Unless it is a school zone where the fine is bigger and the D points higher (As I recall)
                  Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Rex View Post
                    Unless it is a school zone where the fine is bigger and the D points higher (As I recall)
                    Nup, same fine & points loss..

Comment

Went past that van in kings park yesterday thinking it was a bit suspicious. when i went back in the other direction as i got closer to the back window it just looked like a usual tradies van with what i thought was a rack or something in the back, suppose i should have realised something was up considering there was what looked like horizontal blinds on the back window.

Comment

If anyone gets done by these vans they they deserve it, they are not observing far enough to their front, these things stick out like a sore thumb.

I was in the ACT last Oct, they have similar vans but with a huge sign on them stating what they are and can be well seen before you get within 'booking distance'.

Comment

its still very tempting to park a car behind it blocking the camera, nothing illegal about parking a car behind another

Comment

Originally posted by kapyong View Post
                            If anyone gets done by these vans they they deserve it, they are not observing far enough to their front, these things stick out like a sore thumb.

I was in the ACT last Oct, they have similar vans but with a huge sign on them stating what they are and can be well seen before you get within 'booking distance'.
                            Wait till they start using "tradie cars"...

I have seen a red hilux with canopy and ladders on a rack, complete with orange light on the roof...

Comment

oh dang, now how can they say that ain't hidden and set up for revenue raising ??!?

Comment

Working...
                              X