New Camera being Mounted, Garrat Rd & Guildford Rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Camera being Mounted, Garrat Rd & Guildford Rd

Noticed the new pressure plates have been fitted under the bitumen on the way into Perth this morning...no post or Camera Box but it is coming.
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Sounds like you need to buy a rego disc holder... Oh wait....
    Haha.. Paranoid much?
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

lol...I have a couple spare.

Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're NOT out to get me. ^_^

Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

That's a fairly dodgy intersection, not a bad place to try and slow people down a bit.
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Bit like the one they recently installed at Joondalup Dve / Shenton Ave intersection. Saw it flash last night a split second before the impact that shut the intersection for nearly an hour with the 4 ambos, fireies and cop cars that were there.

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
            That's a fairly dodgy intersection, not a bad place to try and slow people down a bit.
            Agree with ya Barfy...just a heads-up so peeps know it's there.
            It is not an intersection that I would race Amber-lights through, due to the few bits of fuckwittery I observed there myself, but the average speed thru that area in the morning is a little more than the PL. So I guess it is a reminder for peeps to roll off the throttle coming past Milne St.

Comment

Good, I'm glad. I go that way to work each day and most days as I am heading along Garret rd someone runs the red on the way into town.
              In the 7 years I have been going this way there has never been a crash, in the morning or night.
              Originally posted by out_in_front
              #4: Pillion gets treated like they are made of glass and irreplaceable - I don't want that shit on my hands if I make a mistake doing something silly.

Comment

Another new redlight speed camera is getting installed on Orrong rd eastbound at the Pilbara rd lights. Went past last night and saw the loops have been cut into the road and surveyors pegs set out for the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonik View Post
                  Another new redlight speed camera is getting installed on Orrong rd eastbound at the Pilbara rd lights. Went past last night and saw the loops have been cut into the road and surveyors pegs set out for the camera.
                  Thank you sir. It's on my ride to work every day.

Comment

It also looks like they're putting one in at the intersection of stirling crescent/Gt eastern bypass. They've put in some extra loops in front of the white lines.

Comment

Also looks like Alexander drive and Grand Promenade is getting the make over too, noticed a few weeks ago new loops being cut in.

Comment

Noticed some fresh cuts in the road at the corner of Reid and Malaga Dve the other day.
                        Don't even think about it. You know who you are.

Comment

someones making money out of all this

@mazimbwe...I go thru that intersection everyday....they are taking all the fun out of life

intersections are scary things now.....lights change and split second decision to make....go or stop and most times that I go...a car comes thru up my rear end too.... so I dont feel safe to stop too quickly these days anyway :o
                          Life's short, stay close to the things that make you happy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seb View Post
                            Thank you sir. It's on my ride to work every day.
                            My pleasure
                            Originally posted by Moustacha View Post
                            It also looks like they're putting one in at the intersection of stirling crescent/Gt eastern bypass. They've put in some extra loops in front of the white lines.
                            Thats an odd one, the loops have been there for ages but there is no sign that they are putting the camera in Stoney mentioned it ages ago in another of these threads.
                            Originally posted by kuba View Post
                            Also looks like Alexander drive and Grand Promenade is getting the make over too, noticed a few weeks ago new loops being cut in.
                            Interesting... Is that on Alexander dve northbound? I went to that site for a lamp fault a couple months ago and noticed there were temporary camera loops taped to the road. It can only be for speed monitoring as without a wired connection to the signals there is no way of telling if people are running the red light or not. I wonder if it is a black spot or if they were fishing for revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by Browneyedgirl View Post
                              @mazimbwe...I go thru that intersection everyday....they are taking all the fun out of life
                              Totally agree with you B.E.G. The Nanny-State & The Fun Police have taken over...them and the PC crowd. You can't have fun, be naughty or even tell rude jokes anymore. :-(

Comment

Working...
                              X