Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider down...great sthn hwy & Top Beverly

All ok tho...more news to follow.

This is why it is not good to swap bikes with your mates when you are out on a country run. lol
    Hope ya heal up soon and hope ya liked the Green Whistle(pipe).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by =Maz=; 15-05-2011, 05:36 PM. Reason: adding pics for the stir-factor. lol
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

He's lucky he got away with what he did - could have been worse, he could have hit that sign or Fighter Pilots bike, both would have hurt more.

My philosephy - 3 things you never lend anyone - your bike, your mower and your missus because they will all come back fucked ^^^^^ point proved today!
    Speed doesn't kill, it's the sudden stop at the end

Comment

Hope the bike is insured for other riders, not a named rider policy I mean. Been down that road before

Hopefully the wounds will heal fast, bike can easily be repaired

Comment

Bike looks OK, just cosmetic .
        Didnt even smash the indicator.
        Might be a broken bolt under the timing cover ???
        The rider is the inportant part
        Rider looks like he will heal with some time to look back
        , well as much as can be seen from photo.

Bike looks like it was quite new,
        REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
        (anarchy in english )

Comment

Oh dear sorry for bike and rider, may both heal quick

Comment

I'm Deon's wife, Linda.
            Deon want's to thank everybody for your help today. He's right arm is badly broken and he will go for surgery tomorrow and have plates put in his arm, his ribs are broken and also his right foot.
            I will keep you all up to date. From myself and our children - Thank you for everything.

Comment

Best wishes for speedy recovery.

Comment

Hope you heal up quick Deon and get the bike fixed quick.
                Originally posted by Abuse this
                Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Heal up quick Deon - get back on that horsey again soon

comment removed out of respect for the volunteers who help us out when we need them most.
                  Last edited by Harro; 16-05-2011, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Struth hes quite banged up indeed.
                    Sorry to here so much pain involved.
                    Anouther member for Club Ti sadely enough.
                    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                    (anarchy in english )

Comment

holy shit

Deon heal quick buddy, the main thing is essentially you're ok.

Bikes can be fixed / replaced.

Take care mate

Comment

Man what a fkn shame.
                        "It moved"

Comment

Is that your bike ET? Spooks mate? Rode with you on Bridgetown run at end of March? Corr... its an 08 or 09 I think.

Glad you got off lightly Deon considering what could have been, If you had watched ET ride along the straights Im sure I know why you accepted an invitation to try the R1. Good Luck with your surgery on your arm.

edit Shakey, arent you at work/on shift/should be doing something else
                          When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

Speedy recovery Deon !

Best of luck with your Bike ET - take it to Vitech Refinishing in Welshpool, guaranteed no problems and first class finish.

Originally posted by Harro View Post
                            Oi, on a different note, how hawt is that ambo bird? I would so crash just to get her to look after me.
                            [edit]
                            Last edited by Spook; 17-05-2011, 01:13 PM.
                            K7 Hayabusa
                            2001 KX 500

Comment

Originally posted by deon View Post
                              I'm Deon's wife, Linda.
                              Deon want's to thank everybody for your help today. He's right arm is badly broken and he will go for surgery tomorrow and have plates put in his arm, his ribs are broken and also his right foot.
                              I will keep you all up to date. From myself and our children - Thank you for everything.
                              Thanks Linda, keep us up to date, Hope all goes well in surgery.

Originally posted by Harro View Post
                              Heal up quick Deon - get back on that horsey again soon

Oi, on a different note, how hawt is that ambo bird?

I would so crash just to get her to look after me.
                              I'm not surprised at your comment Harro, she is your type and I think she likes young boys to throw around.

Originally posted by ThirstyAs View Post
                              Is that your bike ET? Spooks mate? Rode with you on Bridgetown run at end of March? Corr... its an 08 or 09 I think.

Glad you got off lightly Deon considering what could have been, If you had watched ET ride along the straights Im sure I know why you accepted an invitation to try the R1. Good Luck with your surgery on your arm.

edit Shakey, arent you at work/on shift/should be doing something else
                              Yep E.T's bike, it's not too bad, both pegs broken on RHS,right right clip on a little bent and some gravel rash on the fairings, pretty good considering.

The Ambo's gave Deon an option to take the pain and remove his jacket, he tried his best but then opted to have it cut off, we told the ambo's to save the jacket and cut his arm off instead, for some reason they wouldn't be in it.

Had to laugh when Deon told E.T that there was nothing wrong with his bike. That must have been before the pain really kicked in.
                              KILLAWASP
                              Inactive Member
                              Last edited by KILLAWASP; 16-05-2011, 10:09 AM.
                              Speed doesn't kill, it's the sudden stop at the end

Comment

Working...
                              X