Rider down Alexander Drive northbound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider down Alexander Drive northbound

Black large cc sports bike looked like it had gone into a car that had pulled out on him, between Marangaroo Dve and Hepburn Ave northbound.

Rider was on road not moving but being attended to by police (ambos not there yet). Lots of people stopped to help and tradies with their utes closing the road to keep the area safe, so I kept going.

Front of bike was destroyed, and the rider must have gone over the bars as he was further down the road. He was only wearing shorts and a hoodie from the glance I had, so I hope the road rash isn't too bad.

Hope you are OK dude and the car driver gets a very spiky pineapple in due course.

Just saw this on the way to work. Couldn't make out the bike model. No sign of rider or ambulance when i went past, cops had lane shut and were fiddling around in the back of their stationwagon. Hope rider is ok.

Comment

Has anyone seen/heard from cowgirl this morning? She's not answering her phone

edit: wasn't Tash, she's fine.
      Barfridge
      Last edited by Barfridge; 18-05-2011, 10:12 AM.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
        Has anyone seen/heard from cowgirl this morning? She's not answering her phone
        Please let us know if you hear from her Jeff..

Comment

will do.
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

not me
            hope the rider is ok
            Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Heal fast rider.

Shorts? That person must have balls (or vulva) of steel, it was a little chilly.
              Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
              Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

My dad saw this on the way to work and called me to see if I riding today and if I was okay. He said it looked like a Kawasaki to him. Hope all is well for the rider!

Comment

I drove past this at around 7.25am this morning. Didn't see rider but the bike was well and truly mangled. Pretty sure the entire front half + fairing were sheared/ripped off.
                  Good luck rider.

Comment

Yeah it looked nasty.

Comment

Heal quick rider

Anyone heard of anything to do with the rider last night around 4-5pm, on the Narrows near the bus lane?

Comment

Was that a rider? As I was leaving work the traffic was banked up, but a bus was going 'around' something, but I didn't see what (weather was shit, trying to concentrate). Now that you mention it, I think I did see a male in leathers standing next to the concrete divider...
                        Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                        Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

Driving home at 4.10 was a mulitnova setup catching people coming northbound at the exact same intersection the crash happened this morning.

Comment

Also hope hes ok..
                            Brains must be an option for some bike riders !!!!SHORTS !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dets View Post
                              Driving home at 4.10 was a mulitnova setup catching people coming northbound at the exact same intersection the crash happened this morning.
                              They're always there. Or on the other side of the road with the car parked up against the catching net in the park.

Comment

Working...
                              X