Gravel works on hay street.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravel works on hay street.

Furthest end of hay street from the city (two way section) near railway road intersection in Subiaco. Doing roadworks on all 4 lanes... lots of loose gravel if you don't read the warning signs like me.

Hope you didn't come a cropper, better get some reading lessons in when you can

Comment

heaps of workers fiddling around there, so would be a good idea to drop to the posted 40km/hr. They're constantly changing the lanes as work goes on.

i very nearly got taken out by a gsxr who couldn't be faffed slowing down this morning

Comment

Just before Lords there, has been going on for at least week. Also watch out for trucks getting into and out of that construction site. Pulling to the far left to turn right in order to make the turn.

Comment

cops were sitting in parking lot with radar aimed on westbound traffic in the 40 zone at lunch time today.

Comment

yeah not surprised... the worst i got from it was a mouth full of dust and rocks kicked up by the car in front of me... he didn't have a FE!

Comment

Originally posted by Not-So-Rad View Post
              yeah not surprised... the worst i got from it was a mouth full of dust and rocks kicked up by the car in front of me... he didn't have a FE!
              If they didnt have a fender eliminator then it probably shouldnt have been flicking rocks into your mouth.
              Hehe I get your point tho.
              When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

Working...
              X