Wet roAds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet roAds

I'm sure everyone knows that the roads are wet today but I was just on the free way (10:45) and it is super wet whole 3-4 lanes like one big puddle almost just though I would let use all know, be careful guys and girls!

Hmmmm, must be something to do with the rain.

Just kidding with ya!

The water has run off now on the Kwinana Fwy (at least between Roe and Perth). You didn't say which Fwy you saw was flooded.

Cars are banked up most of the way/moving slowly on Kwinana, even though there were no accidents.

For once I wasn't splitting. Decided to play it safe. Even so, some tosspot in a big black car indicated just to the left of me and pulls over into my lane.... blind bastard. I tooted my horn (MUST get a decent sounding MANLY horn) and to give him credit he waved sorry. I saw others up ahead changing lanes suddenly without indicating.
    Stop the Train Parking charge!
    http://www.change.org/en-AU/petition...ng-at-stations

Comment

Congratulations on discovering precipitation.

Comment

Tincey, I hope you weren't on the Fwy with your 125cc.
        Stop the Train Parking charge!
        http://www.change.org/en-AU/petition...ng-at-stations

Comment

If anyone is coming up into the hills, be very careful.
          The wash outs are massive and their are very large areas of gravel accross the major roads.

Comment

Some of the roads around Kalamunda are pretty bad at the moment and I've also seen a couple of manhole covers that have lifted off.
            "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all"

Comment

^^^ wow that would be a scary sight....

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                Congratulations on discovering precipitation.
                This is Perth man... that shit doesn't happen here!!!

It's muh amusing seeing Perth people get confused about that stuff falling from the sky...
                Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                . .

Comment

glad i got my riding outta the way yesterday
                  "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Working...
                  X