Stolen "Ducati" Quad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen "Ducati" Quad

My sons Ducati (well sort of) Quad was pinched from our house in East Vic Park a couple of weeks ago along with my wifes Merc.The car was found parked up the drive of a house in Langford after being stolen by a nice young lad named Timothy (Anyone know where a juvinile repeat offender named Timothy lives in Langford) but the quad has not shown up.Its pretty distintive. My son is heart broken

If anyone sees it could you please let me know at [email protected]
    Thanks Pete
    Last edited by kiwi848; 04-07-2011, 01:48 PM.

I hate it when thieves nick off with kids toys. The lowest of the low. I hope you get it back because that thing looks generally awesome

Comment

Hehe 0098r thats cool, sorry to hear, a mate lives in langford (not timothy) so ill get him to keep a eye out

Comment

those termis will stand out. good luck finding it.

a mini bike was dumped in the back streets of osborne park, if it turns up here i'll let you know.

Comment

I notice the 'repeat offender' comment there and sigh deeply. Courts? Sentences? Justice? Deterrent?

There's a prison capable of housing all repeat/serial offenders quite comfortably and cheaply. It's about 50km west of Rottnest. You just drop them off and the sharks will look after them. Offences subsequently drop so I'm told.
          Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Originally posted by Nickerz View Post
            I notice the 'repeat offender' comment there and sigh deeply. Courts? Sentences? Justice? Deterrent?

There's a prison capable of housing all repeat/serial offenders quite comfortably and cheaply. It's about 50km west of Rottnest. You just drop them off and the sharks will look after them. Offences subsequently drop so I'm told.
            There was a pretty decent prison AT rottnest...
            Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

i think you forgot to add to the part of the sentence the part about the cement boots he must wear as part of his punishment......
              "Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever "

Comment

Carnac Island FTW - Let the tiger snakes sort them out ...

Comment

Working...
                X