Broken into and bike gear stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken into and bike gear stolen

Strangely, there's only bike gear (jackets, helmets, boots, gloves) taken, as far as I can tell. Anyway, it's a long shot, but if you happen to see one of these at your local cashies, I'd be keen to have a talk to them about who sold it to them.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bell_star_day_of_dead_left_LG.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	235.7 KB
ID:	4929141
    Bells seem to be rare around here, so if it does get out and about, it'll hopefully stick out.
    Insert witty comment here

Afaik, there are only a few Bell helmets in Australia. I don't think, there is even an importer for them. Will have a look out for it...
    SP RACINGis supported by:
    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

bastards, I'd like to floss their teeth with razor wire.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

someone you know?
        seems suss.. i woulda at least pinched some other shit to make it look random

Comment

That helmet is probably a one of in Perth...

Comment

Cheers guys. I'm not realistically expecting anything to turn up, but it doesn't hurt to put it out there.

Originally posted by Brendon View Post
            someone you know?
            seems suss.. i woulda at least pinched some other shit to make it look random
            Disturbingly precise. They had all day, I guess... but they came upstairs and pinched a second helmet that wasn't exactly out in the open, and not much shit was messed up. My housemate's laptop was also taken, but it was sitting near the door they ssmashed to get in and out, so it was probably a bonus prize.

Comment

Sons of bitches. Home contents insurance should cover it all though, so new gear time?

I've got a camera set up with a wireless connection to my router, it takes multiple images of people entering my house and sends them via email. Wasn't expensive online. Just an idea in case they come back for the new stuff.
              Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
              1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Originally posted by Loud View Post
                Sons of bitches. Home contents insurance should cover it all though, so new gear time?
                Yeah.... about that. I'll be wearing this (but have learned an important lesson about "It'll never happen to me"). :/

Comment

Originally posted by Loud View Post

I've got a camera set up with a wireless connection to my router, it takes multiple images of people entering my house and sends them via email. Wasn't expensive online. Just an idea in case they come back for the new stuff.
                  Got a link for the cam/software? I might be interested inn something similar..

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by Dragunov-21
                  If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

Sad news Wilson, just makes you sick to know some bastard has been in there.

Also interested in the wireless camera.
                    - Mike

Comment

Alarms are going in today, but I'm keen to check out this camera as well.

Creme, we need to ride.

Comment

Thats gay mate
                        Rich told me early today.
                        New gear time

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson View Post
                          Alarms are going in today, but I'm keen to check out this camera as well.

Creme, we need to ride.
                          Wireless 4 Video Camera CCTV Home Surveillance System | eBay

Setup i use, also i have a home alarm system with back to base monitoring.

Comment

Wilson shit news mate. I am in Como also so will keep a look out also around the usual places - Vic Park, Como etc.

Comment

Thats horrible Wilson Thinking of you Hun.

Comment

Working...
                              X