Scarbs is back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarbs is back!!

Well I just got off the phone to the City of Sterling. I called them earlier in the week and put forward our case regarding the closure of the top car park to all traffice, including bikes. I put forward some suggestions including letting motorcycles park in that area.

The result is that after having a meeting they have agreed to leave to top car park open to bikes ONLY! . They will have a parking man there tomorrow and he has been instructed that it's ok for Motorcycles to park in that area, they will also notify the Police and as long as they have no problem with it (they shouldn't) and everyone behaves we should be able to enjoy a summer with the car park to ourselves .

The barrier should be left slightly open by the council for motorcycles to enter.

Awesome

mmmm bikes only, , I'll have to swing down one day and introduce myself.

Comment

Damn man, thats awesome!!!!! I want pics, c'mon guys I'm missin out on all the action here!!!!

Comment

thats fucking awsome. we is special now and not just cause of our deformities. lets try and behav so we dont get kicked.

Comment

Good WORK!

Too bad sat is GF day!
          Will you insure me?!

Comment

great! so this is effective from tomorrow, not tonight?
            ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

Drove past scarbs this arvo, about 5.30pm and it looks like its going to be closed off this week

DJNITROUS

Comment

Good work Aza.

Better than we could have expected.

We just gota make sure no bikes participate in burnouts n shit otherwise we will also be banned.

Wheelies the entire length of the strip is naturally allowed.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

work aza

yeh we still gota be carefull, untill they move the donut shop and the cops follow.
                  Love
                  Nick :twisted:

Comment

Kez wrote:

[quote]Drove past scarbs this arvo, about 5.30pm and it looks like its going to be closed off this week [quote]

From what I was told today by the man responsible for this at the City of Sterling it will be open effective tomorrow for bikes ONLY. The barriers will still be in-place so it will look like it's closed to general traffic. I have asked them to move one of the barriers slightly off center so that only bikes can get through. They have also informed me that these changes would be mentioned to the Police. Lets hope it all turns out the way they tell me it will and that they communicate well with the W.A Police.

I agree that people should try and behave so that we don't get kicked out again. :cry:

Comment

8) 8)

Comment

Right On Bro

[quote]Kez wrote:

[quote]Drove past scarbs this arvo, about 5.30pm and it looks like its going to be closed off this week

From what I was told today by the man responsible for this at the City of Sterling it will be open effective tomorrow for bikes ONLY. The barriers will still be in-place so it will look like it's closed to general traffic. I have asked them to move one of the barriers slightly off center so that only bikes can get through. They have also informed me that these changes would be mentioned to the Police. Lets hope it all turns out the way they tell me it will and that they communicate well with the W.A Police.

I agree that people should try and behave so that we don't get kicked out again. :cry:

Comment

Az u is da man......

well done champ.

rhestecpa!

ok ppls time to lay the boot into any non forum user abusing the faith that the city of stirling have entrusted us with!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

way to go AZA. As was said lets not do anthing to upset them.

Keep the carpark. 4 da bike roll on summer :twisted: : :twisted:

Comment

good on ya Aza , hopefully they will leave us alone this summer....

Couldn't not being able to enjoy the "sights" of Scarbs on a hot day

Comment

Working...
                              X