Another Rider Down 4-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Rider Down 4-12

Just heard that another bike has gone down. West Coast Hwy. :?

No details yet.

fuck

Comment

another roll-call.....
      ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

:?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

*put up hand*

im here!!

:cry: do wh know if it's bad, or "just" an injury

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")

Comment

here sir

Comment

What the fuck is going on with the accident toll?
              :-)

Comment

this is getting outa hand!
                something needs to be done, we cant leave it up to the government to make graphic comercials and crap posters, as a biking comunity we need to do it ourselves! what i dont know, maybe a brain storm is in order!
                stay safe boys and girls,
                peace out!

Comment

ok just road past where the accident happened. we need a roll call on all that have a blue late model zx6r or 9r ninja. this bike was still on its side about half an hour after the crash. no sign of any rider or any other drivers only police were still there. bike is really bad. only part that i reconize of the bike it the tail.

Comment

Ironically there was an "awareness" ride on sunday just gone. I'm thinking a ride sometime in the new year ending at state parliament to address a few issues we all want addressed. I.E. Parking, Traffic lights, guard rails, more onus on driver awareness rather than the kneejerk reaction of blaming the bike etc.

300 or 400 people should do it.

Comment

im here

Comment

I'm here, not that I own a blue Kawasaki or anything but......

Isnt it ironic though, all these people that say bikes are more dangerous than cars and having 3 deaths in as many months, but then in 1 day there is 6 cage accidents in Perth and 3 people die.....IN 1 FUGGIN DAY!!!!!! and which is more dangerous.

It has been down graded to only 2 people deceased but hey.....
                        Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Grant/Ninja rides a bike similar but I just called him and he is home safe and well

Comment

My babys Green...

I'm still here...
                            Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Bandit250 and his ninja are safe

Comment

Working...
                              X